chapter 34

THE WEDDINGGGGG.

Gracies POV-

I stood in the room that I was in, staring at myself in the mirror with my wedding dress in my hands. I couldn't stop smiling.

A knock came to the door.

"Come in!" I said turning around.

Abby, Audrey, Olivia, and Conan walked in smiling.

"guys i'm getting married." I said squealing and smiling.

"Remember how many times I told you Rylie and you were literally in love with each other and you kept denying it." Abby said laughing.

I smiled and rolled my eyes.

"no because literally everyone saw it but them." Conan said smiling.

"okay okay I get it." I said smiling.

" Also I'm scared to put the dress on because I don't want to mess it up." I spoke up again.

"i'm sure it'll get pretty messed up tonight because you and rylie-"

"okay olivia. anyways, have you guys seen rylie? I miss her I wanna see her. We haven't seen each other all day." I said making a pouting face.

"yes we've seen her and she misses you too but you guys can't see each other yet." Audrey said smiling.

I sighed and sat down.

"did she seem okay?" I asked looking at them.

"what do you mean?" Olivia asked.

"Like did she seem like her normal self?" I asked.

"yes. you guys are both asking similar questions and no theres no second thoughts being made. You guys both love each other and want to do this so stop and put that dress on so you can go out there and walk down that aisle." Abby said.

I nodded smiling and got up to hug them all.

Rylies POV-

I stood with justin on my side looking down the aisle waiting to see Gracie walk down.

I already cried before I came out here so I know the second I see her that i'm just gonna cry again.
I couldn't believe that I was marrying the girl of my dreams, my bestfriend, my everything.

"here she comes." Justin whispers with a smile stepping away from me.

I looked up smiling and the music starts playing as I see her coming down the aisle.

I watched her as she got closer and my eyes were filling with tears. She looked so beautiful in her dress.

As she reached me I put my hand out to help her walk up the little steps that were there since she was wearing heels.

She stood in front of me. Both of smiling and crying holding our hands in front of us.

"The rings please?" the pastor said.

Justin handed me the ring for Gracie while Abby handed Gracie the ring for me.

"Now that we have the rings. Gracie do you promise to stay faithful and in love with Rylie?"

"Yes." She said smiling and nodding her head.

"Through health and through sickness, Do you promise to love her forever and always? No matter what?"

"Yes yes." She said with tears falling from her eyes.

I quickly wiped her tears as I smiled at her.