chapter 19

Rylies POV-

Gracie and I were laying down holding each other not saying anything but it was right. I hated the fact that she was set up to look like a cheater and most of all that someone else touched her and kissed her.

A knock came at the door.

"Come in." I said.

Olivia and Conan came in with smiles on their face.

"Are you guys good? if not we're sorry for interrupting but a video was put out by someone at the party who got the whole thing." Olivia says turning her phone.

I watched it and felt even more relieved.

"Damn Conan I didn't know you could punch like that!" I said laughing.

"Yeah i've been icing my hand ever since I woke up." He said smiling.

I smiled back at him and then looked at Gracie.

"I'm gonna hurt that kid." I said.

"no please just leave it. The video getting out is enough proof that nothing happened. I don't want you to get in trouble with cops or anything." Gracie said putting her hand on my face.

"Fine, fine I won't do anything." I said sighing.

"thank you." she said kissing my cheek.

We all hung out at justins together the rest of the morning until Olivia and Conan had to go so Gracie and I walked back to my house.

"Gracie?" I said as I washed the dishes.

She came up around the corner.

"i'm here, is everything okay?" she said wrapping her arms around my waist from behind me.

"yes, I just wanted to say that I love you a lot and i'm so glad you're in my life." I said looking over to smile at her.

"I love you a lot too ry and i'm so glad you're in my life. i'm not going anywhere but are you okay?" she asked.

"yes, I was just cleaning your cup that you have here so I just needed to tell you I loved you." I said slightly laughing.

"you're a dork you know that right?" she said laughing.

I nodded and turned around to kiss her.

"what if you like had all of your cups here?" I said wrapping my arms around her.

"what do you mean?" she said.

"I don't know it's just like what if you moved in with me? like here? it's okay if you don't want to because you have your own apartment and stuff and maybe its too soon but I don't know I was just thinking." I said.

She smiled at me and looked down.

"okay, can I think about it?" she said looking back up.

I nodded and kissed her.

The next day.

Gracies POV-

Liv and I were out eating lunch at this place that she loves. The food was actually pretty good.

" okay but real talk i'm scared as hell to drop this album." liv said.

"what why? its so good." I said putting food into my mouth.

"I don't know it's just what if they don't like it as much as they liked Sour?" she said sighing.

"liv your fans love you and anything that you put out. they literally have been begging for new music and they all love vampire. Look at how good it's doing with it just being out 2 days." I said smiling at her.