chapter 7

Gracies POV-

I woke up with a bad headache and checked my phone to see the time being 11:30am. I smiled to myself remembering last night but then I looked over and realized that I was in bed alone. Did I really just dream that all? No I couldn't have it was real.

I got up and began brushing my teeth and then I got ready for the day and went downstairs. As I was walking downstairs I smelled food.

I walked to the kitchen and saw Rylie making food. I took a deep breath in and smiled.

"hey good morning I thought i'd make you some food before I had to go to the studio." She said turning around and smiling at me.

"I woke up and saw that you weren't in bed with me so I thought i dreamed of last night and i'm so glad that it wasn't a dream." I said walking up to her and laughing.

"no it was real." She said wrapping her arms around me.

"how did you sleep?" I asked smiling looking up at her.

She leaned down and kissed me deeply with her hand on my chin.

"amazing." she said pulling away smiling.

I just looked at her and couldn't help but smile. I couldn't believe this was really happening.

I watched her as she walked over to the stove and began putting food on a plate.

"Here you go pretty girl. I wish I could stay and eat with you but I have a session I need to get to since I pushed the album release date for someone." She said smiling and grabbing her keys.

I smiled at the nickname and at the fact that she pushed her album back just to come on tour with me.

"im sorry." I said smiling.

She rolled her eyes and then hugged me.

"come over later?" she said.

I smiled and nodded and then she walked out of my apartment.

The whole day I pretty much spent it cleaning up my apartment and doing my laundry and then I also wrote a few songs on my piano.

I definitely was thinking about Rylie and everything that had happened in the past 24 hours. We finally admitted our feelings for each other and she even slept over last night. I was scared about how the media was going to react though because 2 weeks ago it got out that Luke and I broke up.

Around 6:30 I decided to go to Rylies house since she had asked me to come over earlier.

Rylies POV-

"ow you fucker you said no shooting in the face!" I yelled at Justin.

Justin, Ryan, and I were shooting each other with nerf guns around my house since we finished recording the last songs on the album.

"I'm sorry I meant to hit your shoulder!" Justin said running out.

"Ha idiot." I said shooting him back in his face.

"Now you guys both have marks on your face." Ryan said laughing.

We both pointed our guns at him and he immediately put his hands up in defence which made all of us laugh. The door bell then rang so I put my gun down and went to go answer it.

"hey, are you free?" Gracie said smiling.

"yes come in and did you forget your key again?" I said smiling as I shut the door.

"yup." Gracie says slightly laughing.

I shake my head and then walk towards justin and ryan.

"Hey gracie." they both said.