chapter 5

1 month later
Rylies POV-
Gracies last show with taylor is today. Ever since the whole thing in the makeup room happened things have gotten better but sometimes we get stuck in an awkward stage.

I was putting my shoes on when gracie came out the back of the tour bus.

"okay be honest how does this outfit look. Is the bow too big?" She said looking at me.

"no gracie you look good." I said smiling.

She always does.

"okay okay. also are you coming to the party tonight that olivia is throwing for me?" she said.

"maybe. depends on how i feel later." I said.

Gracie walked up in front of me and then crouched down.

"please come I really want you there." she said.

"You know I don't like parties they're just filled with drunk and high people that all want the same thing." I said.

"please just come for me." she said smiling.

the things i do for her ugh.

"fine yes i'll come just for you but i'm not drinking." I said poking her nose.

She got up and smiled at me.

"good so that means I can drink all I want and you can drive us back." She said.

"Oh yeah can't wait for that." I said sarcastically.

Gracie then flipped me off with a smile and walked out of the tour bus.

I was going to walk out but her cousin abby stopped me.

"wait! can we talk?" she said.

"yeah of course. Is something wrong? do you need help fixing your camera again?" I said smiling.

"oh no the camera is good thanks to you." she said laughing.

"okay so whats up?" I said sitting down.

Abby sat down next to me.

"she's just really happy when she's with you and by the way I am so happy she dumped that mother fucker." she said smiling.

"oh yeah tell me about it." I said laughing.

Abby looked down and then looked back up at me.

"she also told me what happened in the makeup room the first night of tour." she said quietly.

"oh" was all I could get out.

"when are you gonna tell her? I mean come on ry." she said.

"what do you mean?" I said confused.

"when are you gonna tell her that you're in love with her? everyone can see it. I mean the way you look at her and just do absolutely everything for her the second she asks you to. You're so head over heels for her and both of you are too stupid to do anything about the way you guys feel." she said covering her mouth at the last part.

"wait what do you mean the way we both feel. Abby is she in love with me too?" I said.

"Oh gotta go sound check started and her team wants me to get pictures. also you said too." She said immediately getting up and walking out of the tour bus.

"Abby!" I yelled but I got no response.

I sighed and then I got up and walked out of the bus to meet them in the stadium.

I watched gracie as she did the sound check.

"hey are you stalking me?" she spoke into the microphone.

"No you just look funny up there I thought I would have a laugh." I yelled with a smile.

"Shut up and come up here." she said into the microphone smiling.

I laughed and then I made my way up onto the stage.

Gracie walked up to me and hugged me and then turned us around to look out to the stadium.

"isn't this crazy? it's so big and every seat is going to be filled." gracie said smiling.

I went behind gracie and put my arms around her neck and rested my chin on top of her head since I was taller than her.

"i'm so proud of you. you're gonna do amazing and every night you go on everyone loves you." I say.

She turns around making our faces closer to each other.

"thank you for being here with me i'm so glad I get to experience this with you." she says smiling.

"of course gracie i'm so glad you asked me to come." I say smiling back.

She got closer to me and kept smiling but looking into my eyes. I looked back into hers and then we heard a camera so we both looked over but gracie also backed away.

"Sorry gotta get pics of everything. it's my job you know." Abby said turning away smiling.

I look over at Gracie and she's looking down playing with her rings.

"alright keep doing sound check, you have an hour till you're up. you're gonna do amazing and then tonight we go out to celebrate, yeah?" I say looking at her.

She picks her head up and smiles at me.

"yeah." she said quietly.

She then hugged me and then let go quickly and walked away so I got off of the stage and made my way back to where I would be sitting tonight.