chapter 31

Rylies POV-

I was asleep on the couch when I heard a cabinet close loudly and a glass get placed on the counter so I sat up and saw Gracie in the kitchen.

"Gracie I have a headache can you please not be so loud?" I mumbled.

"Okay i'm going to the studio anyway I just needed my cup to get my coffee." she said dryly.

"I'm sorry okay? I'm sorry that I didn't text you all night and i'm sorry for dancing with-"

"just stop. I don't wanna talk to you right now and I need to go to the studio." She said walking past the living room.

I heard the door open and close and I sighed.

I understand why she's upset but I didn't do anything wrong like cheat on her.

Gracies POV-

I pulled up to Livs house and knocked on her door.

She opened the door and sighed letting me in and we walked over to her living room and sat down.

"okay so why did you want to meet here so urgently?" Conan asked.

"You guys don't think that Rylie would cheat on me right?" I spoke up.

"what? are you crazy? have you seen how obsessed that girl is with you she will literally get down on her knees for you." Liv said.

"Yeah but I don't understand whats been going on lately I mean we've been arguing like crazy and then last night she went out to a party and didn't invite me and she always invites me even if she knows I might say no and she said she would text me to let me know shes okay and she didn't." I said feeling myself get upset.

"Have you tried talking to her about it?" Conan asked.

"No i'm just so mad at her I don't want to talk to her right now. I made her sleep on the couch." I said.

"girl thats cold." Olivia said laughing.

I smiled and rolled my eyes and then looked down.

"She um danced with this girl that she almost hooked up with before her and I got together. She told me that she walked away once the girl danced on her but it still upset me you know? because why did she even talk to her in the first place or let her start dancing near her?" I said.

"I get it. I would be upset too but Rylie loves you more than anything gracie and when you're ready to talk to her about it i'm sure she'll listen and understand." Olivia said.

"yeah you guys are gonna be okay." Conan said smiling.

"We haven't had sex in almost 2 months. She doesn't touch me the way she used to and sometimes she leaves the house without hugging me or telling me she loves me. It's like all the little things she used to do that I love, she just stopped doing them and it really hurts because I don't want to lose her." I said feeling tears form in my eyes.

Conan and Olivia both wrapped their arms around me and held me.

"you need to sit her down and talk to her about how you're feeling and especially how you feel about the situation going on." Conan said.

I nodded and wrapped my arms around them.

"I agree but wait." Liv said backing away making conan and I look at her.

"Who the fuck is this girl that she almost hooked up with before you guys got together?" She said.

"I don't know it was this Madison girl at your party that you threw for me. All I know is that she has like brown hair because I saw her back side." I said shrugging.