Chapter 4

Gracies POV-

I was in the makeup room getting ready for my first show of the tour. I was really nervous because i've never performed in front of so many people.

A knock came at the door as I was putting my lipstick on.

"Come in!" I shouted.

Rylie came in with flowers and she was dressed in dressed pants, converse, and a button up shirt that was opened at the top. She looked really goo- Okay I need to shut up.

"Awe ry you didn't have to." I said hugging her.

"I know but its your first show and I know you're nervous so I thought i'd bring you flowers." She said.

"thank you." I said smiling at her.

I walked back over to the vanity and finished putting my lipstick on and Rylie took a picture of me.

"you're an idiot." I said smiling.

"you're just so concentrated it's funny." She said laughing.

My phone then began to ring so I picked it up and saw that it was Luke so I answered it.

Phone call:

G- Hey babe, Are you on your way? i'm on soon.

L- hey babe, I don't know if i'll be able to make it.

G- What do you mean? I got you tickets.

L- Yeah I know but i'm with my friends right now and I don't know if i'll make it on time.

G- Yeah but can't you come and see me? This is an important thing for me and you've known about this for weeks.

L- Can you stop being so dramatic? I'll come to another show it's not a big deal.

G- No fuck off we're done. You never care about anything but going out and hanging out with your friends. Nothing is ever about me.

End of Phone call.

I threw my phone across the room and Rylie came up and hugged me and I began to cry in her arms.

"I fucking hate him." I said in between my sobs.

"You're okay. Everything is gonna be okay." She said holding me.

I continued to cry in her arms until I calmed down. I looked up at her as she was still holding me and she gave me a small smile.

"you're too gorgeous to cry over someone like that." she said wiping my tears.

"it's just so hard." I said quietly.

"I know but it will get better and i'm here for you." She said putting one hand on my face.

We both stared at eachother as she held me. None of us moved we just kept looking into eachother eyes. I looked down at her lips and I think she realized because she looked down at mine and then back into my eyes. I began to lean in.

"Gracie lets go you're on in 3 minutes!" my manager said banging on the door.

We both immediately jumped and got up.

"Yeah okay coming give me a second." I shouted back.

"um. i'm gonna go find your parents in the crowd, you're gonna do amazing gracie don't stress too much about it." Rylie said walking out of the room.

I immediately started fixing my makeup and then I took a deep breath in.

What the hell was that and why did I like it?