chapter 12

The next morning..

Rylies POV-

Gracie and I woke up early so we brushed our teeth together in her bathroom and then we laid back down holding each other and talked.

We must have fallen back asleep at some point because I woke up to loud banging and Gracie shot up scared.

"what is that?" She said holding onto me.

"stay here i'll be right back my love." I said kissing her head and getting up.

"wait! i'm going with you." she whispered.

I smiled at her as she got up and put her robe on since she wasn't fully dressed.

The banging started again so I went in front of her first and as we got downstairs it got louder. I went up to her door to look who it was and it was Luke.

"baby go up to your room and call the police. Whatever you hear don't come down here." I said quietly looking at her.

"is it him? He's crazy I don't want to leave you down here alone." she said with tears forming in her eyes.

I walked up to her and cupped her face wiping her tears.

"go upstairs my love and lock the door. i'll be okay i promise. He's never gonna see you or come near you again." I said kissing her deeply.

Once we backed away she nodded and ran up to her room.

I walked to the door and opened it.

"Oh this is fucking hilarious. The media is gonna-

I grabbed him by his shirt and threw him into gracies apartment.

"shut up!" I said punching him in his face.

He got up and hit me but not hard enough to keep me down.

He tried to swing on me again but I ducked down and tackled him onto the floor.

"Don't." I said punching him.

"You ever." I said punching him again.

"Put your hands on my girl again!" I said repeatedly punching him.

My hand was for sure broken but I kept going until I heard someone come through gracies door and they pulled me off of him.

"Enough!" A police officer yelled.

I sucked the blood that was coming from my lip and then spit it at luke laying on the floor.

"post whatever the fuck you want. at the end of the day she's my girl and you'll never touch her or look at her again." I said smiling at him.

"You're insane!" he yelled as the cops took him away.

Once the cops took him away they sat me down and took a statement from me.

The cop was about to walk away but he walked back towards me.

"The little shit deserved it but next time wait for us alright? take care of her." he said winking at me and walking away.

I smiled at him as he walked away and then went upstairs and knocked on gracies door.

"It's me my love." I said gently.

The door opened but gracie looked at me and immediately started crying.

"baby it's not my blood, he barely touched me. I'm okay." I said putting my arms around her.

"are you sure?" she said against my chest.

"i'm sure. he only hit me once i just have a little cut on my lip that's all. It barely hurts." I said rubbing her back.

We stayed silent holding each other but I didn't mind because I knew that this is what she needed.

She looked up at me and examined my face and then got up.

"where are you going?" I questioned but she didn't answer.

She walked into the bathroom and came out with a wet washcloth and sat on my lap and wrapped her legs around me and faced me.

I wrapped my arms around her as she began to gently clean my face.

"okay tell me if cleaning your lip hurts." she said.

I nodded and she began to clean my lips gently. It hurt but not too bad but I kept a normal face because I didn't wanna worry her.

I looked into her eyes as she kept cleaning my face. She's just so beautiful and I love how caring she is. She slid the washcloth across my lip gently but looked into my eyes as she did so.

She kept looking into my eyes and bit her lip softly with a smile and then looked back down to my lips.

"okay all done." She said getting off my lap.

I quickly got up and grabbed her arm gently and turned her around pressing her body against mine.

"don't ever do that again." I said smiling and smashing our lips together.

We backed away smiling and she put her hand on my stomach since I still didn't have a shirt on.

"looks like your abs of steel have blood all over them too. My god what did you do to him?" she said smiling.

I rolled my eyes and smiled at her.

"you wanna clean them too then?" I said looking into her eyes.

She smiled and then leaned closer to my ear.

"nope. all you." she whispered and then walked away putting the wash cloth in my hands.

I looked up smiling. she drives me crazy but she's my girl. 

As soon as she got downstairs she immediately ran back upstairs so I looked at her in the door way and she looked mad.

"are you-

"get your ass down there and clean my apartment. I want it spotless." she said crossing her arms.

I smiled at her and walked up to her and looked down at her. I put my thumb on her chin as she looked up at me with a serious look.

"no don't do that. my vase is broken and stuff is thrown all over the place and to top it off theres blood on my floor." She said seriously.

"i'm sorry princess i'll buy you a new vase and whatever you want. I'll go clean up." I said smiling at her and then kissing her slowly.

She put her hand on my chest and pushed me away gently.

"I hate you. Go clean you idiot." She said smiling and walking to her bed.

"yes ma'am." I said looking back at her and then walking out of her room.

*please remember to vote and commenttt*