chapter 30

1 month later

Gracies POV-

I was in the living room eating while watching a movie. Rylie was at Justins, she took a break off trying to make music but she felt like she could try to get back into it.

We've been arguing a lot more recently about stupid things. It really sucks but we're both just trying our best to be patient with each other. It just seems like i'm losing her.

I heard the front door open so I paused the movie and looked up to see Rylie walk in.

"hey babe is it okay if I go to this party tonight? Justin and Ryan invited me with them." she asked standing in the door way.

"yeah um who else is going?" I asked.

"Just Justin, Ryan and me. It's at Jadens house so they wanted to invite me." She said.

I'm just confused as to why she didn't ask me to go with her because she always does but I'm just gonna let it go.

"yeah okay its fine." I said looking back at the tv.

"okay cool. I'm gonna go put something on then and go back to Justins so we can leave from his house." she said going upstairs.

She didn't even kiss or hug me and shes been gone all day. Not to mention, we haven't had sex in a month.

Rylies POV-

I put a comfy but stylish outfit together and then went downstairs. I stopped at the bottom of the stairs and looked at Gracie as she watched her movie. I really do love her even if we've been fighting a lot recently. With how my mental health has been I know I haven't been the easiest to deal with.

I walked over to the couch and sat down wrapping my arms around her.

"I really love you sweet girl." I said pressing a kiss on her head.

"I really love you too." she whispered hugging me tighter.

"i'll be back in a couple of hours, if you fall asleep it's okay and i'll text you so you know i'm okay." I said rubbing her arm.

"okay please be safe and if you do drink a lot please call me." she said.

I cupped her face and kissed her gently.

"I will, I promise. I love you so much." I said smiling.

"I love you more my love." she said smiling.

I gave her one last kiss and then I got up and made my way to Justins.

"About time fuck face." Justin says as I walk into his house.

I put my hand up and flipped him off.

"Okay all you behave. Remember you're all married." Hailey said pointing her fingers at all 3 of us.

"Technically Rylie isn't married yet." Ryan said.

"Ryan shut up it still stands." Justin said rolling his eyes.

I let a laugh out and then we all said bye to Hailey and got into the car waiting for us.

2 hours later.

Gracies POV-

I began to get worried and annoyed because it was now 12am and Rylie hadn't texted me or anything like she said she would. I've been texting her just asking her how she is and how the party is going but I get nothing in response.

Rylies POV-

I was dancing with a drink in my hand when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see a familiar face.