~ I don't see nobody but you ~

In the midst of the crowds

In the shapes in the clouds

I don't see nobody but you

In my rose-tinted dreams

Wrinkled silk on my sheets

I don't see nobody but you

Double Take by Dhruv

Jeon Jungkook was the star boy of his university, Mastering in Art, Dance, Academics, sports, Music and many more. With dreams of becoming a Businessman he shined like a star. He had the most perfect Doe eyes with the brightest Bunny smile showing his front teeth, A kind heart and the softest features but compared to his face his body screamed power with the perfect abs ,muscled arms and tattoos going down from his shoulder to his fingers on his right hand.

Park Jimin unlike Jungkook was not famous for being himself but for being Jeon Jungkook's Boyfriend. A University nerd with an ambitious personality, he is usually hidden in the empty hallways or library to avoid unnecessary attention. Having the most beautiful eye smile and a tiny body with small fingers Jungkook found the need to protect his mochi from all bad people.

Jimin's insecurities with time had just increased, starting with his looks to moving to his popularity level he overthinked about everything. His silence with days coming was just growing and the fear of losing Jungkook too. Jungkook had noticed the changes in his boyfriend for quite some time and even asked him if anything was wrong only to get a "Everything is fine Kookie you don't have to worry".

Jimin was afraid to lose his kookie to one his fangirl or fanboy who unlike him make special efforts to make Jungkook smile to make his day better only if he had known that his one smile was enough for Jungkook to stop feeling any negativity at some point even stop feeling the need to breathe as his smile took his breath away.

Jimin was standing outside the basketball court with a water bottle in his hand for his kookie who was inside practicing for the upcoming match. He knew the practice must have ended and his kookie must be thirsty. Entering inside he noticed Jungkook wiping his forehead with a towel, His side facing him. He looked eternal even if he was covered with sweat.

Jimin walked over to his boyfriend with a slight blush but stopped in his track once he recognised one of Jungkook's fangirl walking over to Jungkook with a water bottle slowly extending it towards him. Jungkook declined kindly but when the girl insisted he took it bowing towards her as the girl did too with a blush as Jungkook passed her a smile which she reciprocated walking away.

Jungkook could not be harsh with these people who have never tried harming him in any way but at that moment Jimin was not thinking that way. All his negative thoughts come together to disturb his thought process and make him feel miserable. He looked at Jungkook who kept the water bottle down on the bench without taking a sip from it as he looked around at all the seats where all the people who were here to watch the practice match were still sitting still back facing Jimin .

His teammates came to him excited after completing their practice ready to leave for their respective homes after changing their clothes. All of them were laughing at some jokes Jimin could not catch as he was standing a bit far from the group but unlike the group Jungkook was focused on the crowd searching for a certain ash blond hair owner.

Jimin was lost in his thoughts staring at the group with confusion laced in his mind. He trusted Jungkook and his love but he didn't trust himself. He knew if he was in Jungkook's place he would have gotten bored of someone like him and left for someone more prettier. His heart feared that one day Jungkook would say 'I fell out of love' or 'Let's break up'.