~ Alcohol ~

A tired but Happy Jimin was standing at the door of his apartment. He typed in the password before the door opened with a click. Opening the door he walked in, Placing his coat on the hanger. He sat down on the long wooden bench placed in front of the wooden shoe rack before heaving a sigh wanting nothing but his beloved Boyfriend and his dear bed.

He bent down to remove his sneaker but was unsuccessful with an excited dog tackling him out of nowhere. A giggle escaped his mouth as he embraced the little puppy. It wasn't exactly a puppy but an adult male dobermann but Jimin preferred calling him as his baby. He caressed Bam's back, who was back on his feet not on Jimin anymore.

Pecking Bam's forehead Jimin stared at him with adoration. "Where is your dad Bamie?" Jimin questioned as he looked around for his boyfriend but not a single sound other than Bam's panting was heard. "Did he sleep already?" Jimin questioned himself before he felt Bam licking his face for attention. Jimin giggled at that and pulled Bam closer to him. Bam would always be a little puppy for Jimin.

Removing his shoes with Bam's constant stare on him, Jimin found himself feeling the tiredness of the day. He slid his feet into the comfy fluffy home slippers before walking in the warm house, The heater was on after all. Walking over to the living room with Bam trailing behind him, Jimin was quite surprised to see Jungkook's limp body laying on the couch.

His cheeks red as the empty alcohol bottle was kept on the table with Two glasses. "Two Glasses ?" Jimin was confused but he knew Jungkook was too drunk to answer any of his questions at this moment. He picked up the glass bottle and was surprised by the amount of alcohol content in the drink. Shaking his head, he stared at Jungkook who was snoring lightly.

His curiosity was perked up and for some reason he wanted an answer right now. "Bamie, did someone come over when appa wasn't home?" Jimin questioned the oblivious dog who was resting on the other sofa. Bam heard Jimin call his name and looked up innocently, not understanding what was happening. Jimin chuckled at his innocence before looking over to Jungkook who was lying in an uncomfortable position.

"Let's get you to bed" Jimin rolled up his orange Hoodie's sleeves perfectly aware of the power of the muscle bunny. It would be difficult to move Jungkook to their bed. Walking over to Jungkook, Jimin first pecked Jungkook's forehead before trying to wake him up by shaking him but at that Jungkook faced the other side with a groan. Jimin heaved a sigh very well aware of the fact that Jungkook is a deep sleeper and it is difficult to wake him up when he is sober but it is 10 times more difficult to wake him up when he is drunk.

Jimin slid his hands around Jungkook's waist from behind before trying to lift him up but Jungkook was heavy, too heavy for Jimin. Jungkook's body dropped on the sofa again as Jimin panted staring at Jungkook's calm face. Going for his second attempt, He failed to lift Jungkook but he succeeded in waking the muscle Bunny up.

"Who are you?" Jungkook's drunk eyes were barely open as he hugged his knees to his chest in reflex. "You don't remember me?" Jimin questioned as he held his knees breathing heavily, already exhausted from his evening out. "No let me sleep" Jungkook whispered drunkenly but Jimin catched it.

Jimin could not let Jungkook sleep so he immediately held his back before it could come in contact with the sofa and Jungkook could fall asleep again. "Don't" Jimin shouted as he firmly held Jungkook's shoulders. "Don't touch me I have a boyfriend, My Bam's appa" Jungkook pouted like a little baby as he stared into Jimin's eyes with his doe ones. This sentence and the look on Jungkook's face was enough for Jimin to melt and Coo at his Boyfriend's cuteness.

"I am Bam's appa" Jimin caressed Jungkook's fluffy hair as he pecked Jungkook's head again. He noticed how Jungkook's eyes shined at his statement before he wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist resting his head on his boyfriend's stomach. They both stayed in that position for a while before all Jimin could smell was alcohol.