~ My Fiancé (2) ~

"Look up" His deep voice rang through his ears but he didn't dare to look up feeling intimidated by Jungkook's mere presence. His gaze was fixed on Jungkook's shiny black boots while Jungkook stared at him with his hands in his pockets. It was not long before Jungkook took steps towards the quiet boy awakening all the nerves in the said boy.

Leaving a bit of a gap between them Jungkook called out for him again. "You don't need to look down" Jungkook whispered softly and as if Jimin finally got some courage he raised his head and his eyes met with Jungkook's doe ones. Jimin's breath hitched at the sight of this handsome man as a shiver ran down his spine.

They both stared into each other's eyes before Jungkook's eyes fell onto Jimin's lips. A frown appeared on his face. "Where did you get that bruise from?" Jungkook questioned the younger, who internally panicked before looking down and placing his hand over his lips, not wanting Jungkook to see any more of it.

"I-I accidentally b-bite my Lips Master Jeon" Jimin lied while staring at the floor because while staring into those intimidating eyes he could never lie. "You don't have to-" Jungkook was cut off by his office's door opening. The man who walked in gently smiled at the two of them before mentioning the reason behind his visit.

"Jin Hyung prepared some Milk Tea, If you guys want it then come downstairs" Namjoon was here to offer some Milk Tea and once he was done he left them alone. Jimin shyly met an eye with Jungkook before pointing at the door. Jungkook nodded before stretching his both hands in the direction of the door while looking at Jimin asking him to walk first and that made Jimin blush as he looked down. Jimin shyly walked ahead with Jungkook following behind him with a soft smile.

It was 7:30 in the morning and Jimin was wide awake. He was already done with his morning routine and was now heading for breakfast. Yesterday he had helped Jin scoop out the ice cream for dessert after dinner and hence knew the way to the kitchen. He was still really really shy around Jungkook and the fear that had embraced his heart didn't leave him alone.

Heading over to the kitchen, Jimin looked around for the cabinets to know what he could make for his supposedly new family. He heard Jin say about Jungkook's love for Ramen, Toast and eggs yesterday in the car and decided to make his first meal in this house based on his future husband's liking.

Mrs. Gray gasped at the sight of their young master in the kitchen. "Young Master You should not be here" Jimin panicked at that, Was he breaking some rules? Would he be kicked out now?

"I am sorry Mrs. Gray" Jimin bowed not wanting to anger the lady in front of him and that made the lady panic too. "Young master, you should not be bowing to me." She awkwardly smiled, wanting to reduce the tension. "I am sorry I did not know that I was not allowed in the kitchen" Jimin apologise once again ignoring Mrs. Gray's words unintentionally.

"Oh I didn't mean it that way, You are allowed to go wherever you want young master" Mrs. Gray gave a warm smile to the boy who stared at her confused. "Then can I cook?" He questioned as Mrs. Gray hesitated. "You can but you should not be cooking" She didn't want him to work but after knowing that he was allowed to cook then Jimin was of course not going to back down.

Jimin started preparing the breakfast while Mrs. Gray helped him before she glanced at the clock and walked over to the other side of the counter preparing something but Jimin focused on making the breakfast. His tiny little ponytail and loose fitted clothes almost took Jungkook's breath away.

Jungkook had a towel in his hand which he was using to wipe the sweat that had formed after the intense workout in the gym prepared by him in one of the rooms of his house. Like everyday he was here for his protein shake but didn't expect to get blessed by such a view. Jimin appeared so tiny that he wished to embrace him and never let go.

His footsteps made no noise as he walked over and stood behind Jimin with some distance between them. "Mrs. Gray what are you making?" Jimin questioned without turning around and Mrs. Gray answered without turning around too. "Protein Shake for Master Jeon" Her answer made Jimin blush as he thought of the handsome man and Jungkook could clearly see his red ears.

"Mrs. Gray Is my protein shake ready?" His question caused Jimin to flinch and come out of his dream land. He turned around in a quick motion with a hint of redness on his blushy rosy cheeks. "Just a Minute Master Jeon" She warmly smiled as Jungkook nodded while he was still deeply staring into Jimin's eyes.

His eyes fell on the cute ponytail and could not help complimenting it. "Your Hairstyle's Cute" He said with a soft smile earning a shy Jimin whose eyes met the floor. A huge smile appeared on his face just because of a single compliment as he played with his fingers feeling the giddy feeling in his stomach. "Thank you" He whispered softly as he glanced at Jungkook but immediately looked down after noticing Jungkook's stare.

Nobody had ever complimented him and because of that Jungkook's words meant the world to him and somewhere in his heart he hoped that Jungkook said that heart fully. "Would you like to go out with me tomorrow?" Jungkook questioned and even though he was nervous he hid it well.

"O-outside?" That was an overwhelming question for Jimin. He had gotten outside only for work purposes, He was not allowed to freely roam around or enjoy his life. What if he messed up and ended up embarrassing Jungkook? That question lingered in his mind as he fiddled with the hem of his shirt while biting his plump lips.

Jungkook waited for him to answer as Mrs. Gray tried her best to not listen to their conversation but at this point she could not help it. "I understand that you do not want to go-" Jimin didn't let Jungkook finish his sentence because of the panic that rushed through his veins. "I will go out with you" His voice showed the desperation and panic he felt at that moment. After all, he didn't want to lose this opportunity.

Jungkook nodded at his words before glancing at Mrs. Gray who quickly handed over his protein shake to him with a kind smile. Jungkook reciprocated her smile before turning towards Jimin again. "Don't roam around Barefoot" He looked at him with his beautiful doe eyes before heading out of the kitchen.

Mrs. Gray glanced at his feet and realised that Jimin was roaming around barefoot. She didn't glance at his feet before to know about it. Jimin blushed and his cheeks were the same shade as a beetroot. "I-I will go and wear my Flip-flops" He didn't wait for Mrs. Gray's response and ran away bringing a smile on Mrs. Gray's face because of his cute antics.

~ End Of the second part of my mini series ~

Thank you for 2.22k reads everyone....

Please Check Out my book Prince's Love.....

Love yourself armies....