~ Behind Jungkook's Back ~

Jungkook was utterly exhausted and was in desperate need of his bed. He stretched his overworked Limbs before opening the door with the help of his Key Card. Silence greeted him. The lights were turned off. The darkness confused Jungkook who was aware of Jimin's leave from work.

Stepping in, He Kicked his shoes off before placing them in the shoe cabinet neatly. He noticed the empty space where Jimin usually kept his favorite white shoes. He concluded that Jimin was out. He walked into his humble abode before switching on the lights. Bam was not home either. Did his two babies go out for a walk?

He kept his work bag on the couch and threw himself onto the sofa lazily, Closing his eyes for a quick rest. The silent house was bugging him and to ignore that he decided to shower and freshen up before cooking dinner. Before entering the shower, He texted Jimin, Wanting to know when he would come back so that he could serve a warm dinner.

Jungkook took his time, Relaxing his tired limbs before he walked out in a towel. He put on a black hoodie with gray sweatpants. Jungkook dried his hair with a towel while staring at his reflection in the bathroom mirror. He glanced at his phone but there was no reply from Jimin.

He Blow Dried his fluffy raven hair before he walked out. Heading over to the kitchen, He looked for the ingredients. It was eight in the evening and the moon was visible through the huge glass window which was perpendicular to the kitchen counter. Jungkook started preparing a simple dinner when he heard the door unlocking.

He stirred the soup in the pot before turning off the stove waiting for Jimin to come over. He heard some noises and whispers before the silence came back. Bam excitedly greeted him and Jungkook made sure to return it. Leaning down he snuggled into Bam's soft brown fur enjoying the warmth it provided. He looked up to see if Jimin had come or not but there was no trace of the younger boy.

He frowned at Jimin's unusual behavior and walked out with Bam following behind him. It was not hard to notice the blonde haired boy. Jimin was settled down onto the couch busy texting someone with a wide smile. Jungkook ignored that and walked over to him before sitting beside him and side hugging him.

He randomly glanced at Jimin's phone screen only for the other boy to keep his phone away in a quick motion. Jungkook once again ignored that and continued hugging the boy. "Where did you go?" Jungkook questioned in a natural tone but Jimin pushed his hands away and stood up. "I had gone to meet a high school Classmate" Jimin answered while combing his soft hair with his fingers.

That's when Jungkook noticed the crop top Jimin had been wearing all along. Jimin's milky smooth skin was on display because he had raised his hands. "A high school Classmate? Which One?" He questioned while hugging Jimin's bare waist and rubbing his nose against Jimin's Navel.

"Kim Jung min" Jimin shortly answered while continuing to comb his unusually messy hair. They never get that messy. Jungkook gently pecked the bare skin of Jimin's waist before looking up. "Who is that?" Jungkook frowned. "You wouldn't know him" Jimin didn't even glance at Jungkook.

He freed himself from Jungkook's buff arms. "I am almost done making the dinner" Jungkook also stood up a bit confused because of Jimin's weird behavior. "I already had my dinner" Jimin sat back down, starting to text someone again. "You could have told me that you were eating out, I even texted you before starting to make the dinner" Jungkook brushed his hair back staring at Jimin who was completely ignoring him.

"I didn't see it" Jimin threw an unamused glance towards Jungkook before continuing his work. "What do you mean? You are literally on your phone from the moment you walked in then how could you not see it" Jungkook was not understanding this change in Jimin who till this morning was absolutely normal.