~ Fireflies ~

Jeon Jungkook, That one name was enough for a shiver to run down your spine from fear. He was known to be a cold, ruthless Leader of one of the most powerful mafia organisation.

His expression was always cold and stern, the hint of a smile on his lips a threatening image whenever he had to deal with troublesome individuals.

His reputation as an effective mafia boss was well-known, and few would seek to challenge him on his territory.

It was said that no one who had ever crossed his path had lived to tell the tale, his wrathful nature ensuring his dominance over all who interacted with him.

Yet he had a soft spot, a weakness that no one was allowed to get close to. A strength that made him stronger. A hope that kept him alive.

Jungkook walked down the hallway with a stern face like usual. Two bodyguards following behind him as he walked. He removed his coat while walking and passed it to the maid standing on the side.

Before he looked at Taehyung who had now joined him in the walk. "How is my baby doing today?" Jungkook's voice naturally turned softer and so did his eyes. A gentle smile appeared on his face.

"Uhm Mr.Jeon he is sulking" Taehyung like the others didn't dare to look into the eyes of the devil. Though he knew he would not get killed if he makes a mistake. He was important to Jimin and Jimin was important to Jungkook.

"Why?" Jungkook frowned. "He refused to tell me Mr.Jeon" Taehyung followed behind Jungkook. Jungkook just nodded before he reached and stood infront of a closed door.

"You all can leave now" it was an order and everyone knew that. They immediately left the place leaving Jungkook alone. Jungkook gently turned the door knob and peaked inside the room.

And he instantly noticed his baby sitting on the bed with crossed arms and the biggest pout on his face. He awed at the sight wanting to squish his husband's cheeks and kiss those pouty lips endlessly.

He slowly entered the room and walked over to the bed. He sat down on it before pulling Jimin on his lap and stroked his cheek lovingly. "Why are you pouting my Love?" He gently pecked Jimin's pouty lips.

Jimin just pouted more and turned his face to look away. "Are you mad at me?" Jungkook questioned again gently pulling Jimin closer by his waist. He then buried his face in Jimin's neck taking in his calming scent.

"I am sorry for whatever I did darling" Jungkook pecked Jimin's neck before gently holding his chin to make him to look back at him. "You don't even know what you did yet you are apologising" Jimin's whiny voice was like honey to Jungkook's ears.

"Because I don't like seeing you upset" Jungkook caressed Jimin's cheek lovingly while still firmly holding Jimin's waist with his other arm, keeping him on his lap.

Jimin smiled when Jungkook said that but he quickly reminded himself that he was supposed to be mad at Jungkook.

"You forgot" Jimin pouted but at the same time he leaned towards Jungkook's touch, relaxing in his arms. Jungkook ran through his memories trying to think of anything that he could have forgotten.

"Are you sulking because of a firefly?" He gently pecked Jimin's forehead. "Maybe" Jimin closed his eyes when Jungkook pecked his forehead again before connecting their foreheads.

"Do you really think that I can forget the wish my baby wanted me to fulfill of his?" Jungkook tucked a strand of Jimin's hair behind his hair staring at him lovingly. "You remember it?" Jimin was suprised.

"Yes Sweetheart" Jungkook held Jimin closer. "B-But-" Jimin tried but he was quickly shushed by a kiss from his husband. "Shh Mr.Jeon patience" Jungkook said and gently kissed Jimin's lips.

It was an hour later when Jimin found himself standing beside Jungkook infront of a closed guest bedroom door hand in hand. "Why are we here kookie?"

"To give you what you asked for my love" Jungkook's thumb gently caressed the back of Jimin's palm. Jimin's eyes lighted up with excitement when he heard Jungkook's words.

Jungkook smiled at Jimin's excitement before slowly pecking Jimin's knuckles. "There is a firefly in there?
" Jimin's question was laced with excitement and curiosity.

"You can say that" Jungkook pecked Jimin's knuckles again. Jimin smiled widely before opening the guest bedroom door and stepping inside the room with Jungkook behind him, only to get suprised by the view.

Jungkook closed the door behind them before back hugging a suprised Jimin. "Do you like my suprise my love?"

How could he not?

When he had just asked for a single firefly

Infront of him in that room were hundreds of them

All glowing with the light he longed to see

Jungkook pecked the back of Jimin's head, his one arm wrapped around Jimin's waist while the other slided down Jimin's arm.

Before he held the back of Jimin's palm and lifted it up until it was horizontal. They both silently stood there until a firefly came and sat on Jimin's palm.

Jimin softly gasped at the sight. Jungkook held Jimin's waist more firmly. His chin now resting on Jimin's shoulder as he stared at their intertwined hands and the firefly sitting on top of it.

"I only asked for one" Jimin whispered leaning into Jungkook's warmth, his back attaching with Jungkook's chest comfortably. "And I can bring thousands for you darling" Jungkook whispered back.

They both watched the firefly fly away with his glowing butt before Jimin turned to look back at Jungkook. He tip toed and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck.

"I love you Jungkook and I love your suprise too" Jimin whispered whole heartedly. Jungkook smiled and wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist pulling him closer until Jimin was standing on Jungkook's shoes.

Instead of uncomfortably standing on his tip toes to reach him. "I love you too my darling" they both stared into each other's eyes for a while before they attached thier lips together for a love filled kiss.

~ End Of The Oneshot ~

We are close to 10K readers and I am just so happy today, Thank you to all my readers regular or not and I love you guys 💕