~ Kiss on the cheek ~

Jeon Jungkook was an elite personality in the business world. He owned a successful brand of luxurious cars named Ara Jeon. Jeon Jung Hyun was Jungkook's great grandfather who established the company and Jeon Ara was his wife. The brand was a small one until He took the CEO position. Being a workaholic and a mastermind who was trained to handle the family business from a young age, Jeon Jungkook proved to be the best choice for Ara Jeon.

There was one thing to be noted that Jungkook had grown up in an environment where people had high expectations from him and wanted him to be perfect at everything like a robot. With barely any love growing up he turned out to be a naturally not expressive person who spoke only when necessary.

Unlike him Jimin came from a joint family and being the youngest he was showered with love and care which he never failed to return. He works as a dance teacher in the school of performing arts(JK Studied here) here in Seoul. Jungkook and Jimin had an arranged marriage. Their mothers being childhood besties wanted their sons to marry but only if they wanted to.

It had been 6 months into marriage but Jungkook's cold personality never changed. He never tried to harm Jimin nor did he say any rude words. He was oddly calm and never got angry at anything. He cared for Jimin with a straight face and scolded him so politely. His voice was always low and calm and the smiles he gave were so mysterious and small that sometimes people could barely see them but Jimin craved for his husband's attention not in the way he was giving him. Instead he wanted to know more about how Jungkook felt but he was almost like a robot But

There was one habit that was surely built between this couple which Jimin started 3 months ago.

*****************************

3 Months ago

Jimin stood leaning against the wall watching His Hubby wearing shoes ready to go to office. He was also ready to go to school but he still had time before he left. Jimin was staring at Jungkook with a blank stare and even though he was physically present there but mentally not, His mind repeated the K-drama scene that he watched yesterday with his Bestfriend Kim Taehyung. In that drama the wife would always kiss the cheek of her husband before he left for work and for some unknown reason Jimin wanted to do that too to his husband.

So lost in his thoughts he only came back when someone patted his shoulder and that someone was his husband. "Huh?" He questioned looking at Jungkook. "My Lunchbox" Jungkook spoke while pointing out the small bag His mochi was tightly clutching against his chest as if someone was about to take it away and never return it. He didn't realize when his hold on the bag tightened this much.

"Oh yeah your Lunchbox yeah" Jimin spoke with a blush on his cheeks as all he felt at that moment was embarrassment. Handing over the lunchbox to his hubby dearest who had a straight face, he contemplated whether to do what the wife did or not as he had already embarrassed himself enough for today. "Reach safely" That's all Jungkook said before he turned around heading towards the door.

His hands reached out for the door knob but before he could twist it his husband held his shoulders turning him around a bit harshly. Jungkook gave him a perplexed look while Jimin was dumbfounded by his own actions. Jungkook raised his eyebrow giving a questioning look to His Mochi. "Umm uh Have a good day" Jimin gave out an awkward chuckle but when Jungkook didn't reciprocate he felt more embarrassed.

There was silence, a complete awkward and embarrassing silence for Jimin. He just wanted to bury himself 10 feet under the ground while the bunny boy was confused due to the sudden aggressiveness just to wish him a nice day. Jimin suddenly twisted the door knob, opening the door, Grabbing Jungkook by his nape, Pecking his cheek and pushing him out of the door, locking it after shouting "Take care".