~ Little secret ~

Taehyung had nothing to do at home with Yoongi gone for a few days to visit his parents back in Daegu. With a heavy sigh, he rolled around on his bed. Occasionally glancing at the clock. The time didn't seem to move ahead at all.

He had been staring at the ceiling for an hour now doing nothing but getting bored. It was not like he could not watch Netflix or just play some games on his computer but for some reason his body refused to move from the place.

"I miss Yoongi hyung too much" He mumbled under his breath. His eyes darted around the room until they fell on the photos attached to the wall. He sighed again, missing Yoongi more than ever when it had only been a few hours since the older left.

"I will go crazy this way" he groaned in the pillow, kicking his legs in the air, throwing a tantrum. Until he got the perfect idea to get rid of his boredom, what's better than annoying your bestfriend?

He reached out for his phone, excitedly dialing Jimin's Number waiting for him to pick up. It was not long before his call was answered and a sweet voice rang through his ears.

"Hello"

And he immediately recognised it

No it was not his bestfriend

Nor his bestfriend's husband

But their little four year old daughter

The little ray of sunshine and Joy

"Hello little bunny" Taehyung greeted the little girl excitedly, he had always loved kids afterall. "TaeTae uncle" Ji-woo giggled recognising her favourite uncle's voice instantly.

"How are you doing little bunny?" Taehyung sat up on the bed. "I am bored uncle" Taehyung knew the little one was pouting while whining, A habit she got from Jimin and so did the cute plump lips.

"Aww where is your Papa Bunny?"

"Shower"

Taehyung frowned at that, who the hell showers at 7 in the evening. "Oh well little bunny, where is your dada?" He asked.

"Shower"

Taehyung frowned more, Both of them were showering?

"Are you alone bunny?" Taehyung couldn't help his curiosity.

"No uncle TaeTae, I have Bamie with me. Papa and dada told me to play with him before they both went into the bathroom but Bamie is not playing with me" Ji-woo pouted.

Taehyung awed but then he suddenly realised something. "Bunny your Papa and dada went inside the same bathroom?"

"Yes uncle" Ji-woo innocently said not really finding anything wierd about it.

Taehyung sighed and shook his head. "Well little bunny, Why don't you play with the ball uncle Hobi gifted you a few days ago? I am sure Bam would love to play that with you"

"Okie Unc-"

Her voice cut off as the call ended, she must have accidentally hanged up the call. Taehyung smiled and layed on the bed again.

"Aish this call only made me miss Yoongi more, atleast I have something to tease Jimin about later"

~ End of the Oneshot ~

The shortest thing I have ever written but what could I do? I am constantly out from the past few weeks and I literally wrote this on the bus with a woman who kept on peeking at my phone.

Do you guys hate that too as much as I do?