~ Bet ~

"Uhm Jimin, Will you be my boyfriend?"

"Yes"

Jimin looked through his closet. His clothes in his hands. A wide smile decorating his face. The memory of Jungkook asking him out repeatedly played on his mind.

Jimin's mother who had just walked in his room, noticed the mess he created with his clothes thrown all around the room. She crossed her arms before looking at Jimin who was dreamily staring at nothing in particular with a giddy smile on his face.

"Jimin"

"Jimin"

"JIMIN"

Jimin flinched and all the clothes that he was holding In his hands fell on the floor. "M-Mom?" Jimin's mother stared at him with disbelief before finally a look of realisation settled on her face.

"You found someone special huh?" She teased and in response Jimin blushed crimson red. "N-No mom I was Just-"

"Are you trying to lie to your mother because that ain't working Park Jimin" She said before slowly starting to collect the clothes from the bed. Jimin started helping her too.

"So tell me who is this someone special?" Jimin's mother said while neatly folding Jimin's clothes and putting them back in the closet. "J-Jungkook" Jimin flinched when his mother suddenly squealed.

"As in our Jeon Jungkook right?" She excitedly held her son's shoulders. "Uhm yes" Jimin felt his mother cupping his cheeks and pecking his forehead multiple times. "Thank you My baby"

"Uhm welcome mom but why are you thanking me?" Jimin looked at his mother confused. Jimin's mother started putting the clothes back in the closet now looking very much excited.

"Well because of you and my son in law, I won the bet" She proudly mentioned only confusing Jimin further. Jimin blushed more too when he realised that his mother called Jungkook as her son in law.

"What bet? And uhm Mom Jungkook is not your son in law" Jimin was flustered as he helped his mother in organising his closet. "Not right now but he will be in the future" His mother had a determined expression on her face.

"And about the bet, I had a bet with Mrs. Jeon that you both will get together in this month but she said that you both will get together in the next month and I won" his mother didn't even give him a chance to speak as she walked out of his room excitedly.

Jimin blushed and shook his head in disbelief.

~ End of the Oneshot ~

Double Update!!