~ Practice for the future ~

Warning : Mpreg (It might offend some people so wanted to put the warning)

Windows of this humble abode were kept open letting the sweet spring breeze enter and move around the house. The wind chime moved with the wind creating a peaceful melody. The white curtains of this white and beige coloured house swayed with the wind in a repeated pattern. In the background the sound of birds chirping was heard with the addition of a neighbour fighting with his wife.

In the said house sat five men, All settled on the white couch or on the white rug that was placed beautifully on the floor. The house was majorly covered with white to suit Park Jimin or should I say Jeon Jimin's interests. Namjoon and Hoseok were sitting on the couch at one side talking about deep topics while Jin and Yoongi prepared lunch and even though they were at Jungkook and Jimin's house right now but it didn't matter.

Taehyung and Jungkook were playing a game which was displayed on the tv screen with utter concentration. While others were busy in their own world Jimin was bored, To be exact very very very bored. His hand rested on his belly gently caressing it while his feet stretched out on the couch. His head kept on the pillow with his one hand lazily hanging. His eyes staring at the tv screen boringly.

Not like he was not welcomed in Hobi and Namjoon's conversation but they were talking about deep subjects and right now Jimin knew that deep subjects would make him cry so he avoided them. He was not allowed to cook and he knew both Yoongi and Jin don't talk while cooking. He didn't want to disturb his husband and his soulmate and he didn't like playing games anyway. Handling his mood swings was a tough job and Jungkook never complained so in return he didn't want to cause more trouble.

"Kook Phone" Jimin finally said something after being silent for 20 whole minutes which was the longest he has ever been after finding out that he is carrying bunny or their little baby. Jungkook took his phone out of his pocket before handing it over to Jimin. Jimin's phone was upstairs in their room and Jimin was too lazy to go get it and the other reason was that Jungkook didn't let him climb the stairs alone.

Jungkook had grown protective of Jimin since they started dating but the protectiveness had found a new form since the declaration of Jimin's pregnancy. Jimin did not cook nor did he climb the stairs himself, No shower alone, No driving, and etc. Many would find this behaviour of Jungkook overprotective but Jimin did understand the reason behind Jungkook's strict nature and he was ok with it because these rules do not work in front of his puppy eyes so they are not always followed.

Scrolling through the Instagram reels, Jimin found himself emerging in a new world. Until he came across a reel, A mother was seen tying her little girl's hair into two cute little ponytails as they both performed some skit but Jimin didn't pay attention to the skit instead he looked at his belly which he was still caressing with love filled eyes. He dreamed about having a cute little daughter with fluffy hair like Jungkook as he tied her hair just like the woman did in the video.

He suddenly sat up with the realisation, "What if I mess it up?" He questioned himself only to attract attention from the two males sitting on the ground. "What happened minnie?" Jungkook questioned only to get puppy sparkling eyes from his husband. He had just won the game and those cute eyes were his trophy. "Can you bring me two hair ties and a comb kookie?" Jimin requested but Jungkook knew that it was more of an order than a request but he didn't deny nor complain.

He got up from his position ruffling Jimin's hair before making an 'L' directed towards Taehyung with a wink for which in return he got a scowling Taehyung. "Come back and we will have another match Mr. cheater" Taehyung threatened Jungkook with his raging voice only to earn a laugh from Jungkook. "Sure sure Mr. Bad at games" Jungkook teased Taehyung more before pecking giggly Jimin's forehead who was enjoying the show as he made his way upstairs.