~ My Fiancé (3) ~

Jimin's heart beat was faster than ever as he stood in front of his closet looking at all the pretty outfits. Mrs. Gray stood behind him with a soft smile. It was the time of afternoon and just a few hours before their date. He was excited, Nervous, Confused all at the same time.

Mrs. Gray stared at the clothes before glancing at Jimin who was standing there with a bright smile. "Young Master, You don't need to dress formally so I would say you try pairing some comfortable fits" She suggested, earning an eager nod from the young boy. The dress up game started as Mrs. Gray rejected almost all of the outfits until Jimin came out wearing a white tee with a beige sweater on it paired with blue ripped jeans.

The look was fresh and natural and the moment Mrs. Gray saw it she was sure that this was it. "Young Master this is perfect" She exclaimed as Jimin checked himself out in the mirror wondering if that was really him. "D-Do you think Master Jeon would like it?" He questioned while fiddling with his fingers.

"As much as I know Master Jeon, He would love you in whatever you wear" She teasingly patted Jimin's shoulder. A crimson red blush appeared on Jimin's chubby cheeks as he played with his fingers feeling shy. This moment was interrupted by a knock on the door as Jimin responded with a shy "Come in".

Jin walked in with a glass of orange juice in his hand which almost slipped out of his hands because of how beautiful Jimin looked at that moment. "Awe My baby looks so beautiful" Jin cooed, earning a blushy blushy Jimin. Jin placed the Juice on the nightstand before heading over to Jimin and cupping his cheeks.

Jimin shyly looked into Jin's eyes who leaned down and pecked Jimin's forehead filling Jimin with all sorts of emotions. "The gods above are kind enough to give me another son" He whispered as Jimin felt himself tear up. Jin noticed that and embraced Jimin, caressing his hair softly. This moment brought a smile on Mrs. Gray's face after all not all In laws can love the new family member as their own yet Jin loved Jimin as his own son.

"If Jungkook troubles you then tell me I will break his bones" Jin parted away from the hug and turned around to look at the person who just said those words. Namjoon walked in with a smile. Jimin smiled back at him as Namjoon embraced him. "Thank you P-papa and D-dad" Jimin was still not sure if he had the right to call them that but his doubts flew in the air when he noticed Tears in Jin's eyes.

"We love you our little baby" Jin whispered as Mrs. Gray turned around and left with tears in her own eyes after seeing this moment. Many people would not understand the emotions that Jimin was going through at this moment. "I love you both too" In such a short time, such a deep connection with the family, His family.

"Drink the Juice okay" Jin caressed Jimin's cheeks before he earned a nod from the younger. "We will take our leave son" Namjoon gently patted Jimin's son who didn't want them to leave yet he nodded. Jin and Namjoon smiled at him for the last time before walking out.

Jimin sobbed the moment they walked out. He placed his palm over his mouth to control the sound as he walked over to the door locking it. He was overwhelmed, His own parents saw him as a burden, someone who was good for nothing, Their servant but Jin and Namjoon they aren't even his parents yet they love him as their own son. His fears lessened down as he smiled looking at the glass of Juice, this family he would do anything to be a permanent part of it.

Jungkook was standing by the staircase in his black dress shirt and black pants with a bouquet of red roses in his hands which were hidden behind his back. He occasionally glanced at the staircase feeling a bit nervous knowing in a few minutes his fiancé will walk down the stairs towards him.

Jimin was as nervous as him as he walked over to the staircase and the moment he did, His eyes met Jungkook's doe ones. Everything froze around them and it felt as if only the two were here in their own little world. Their hearts beat as if one as Jimin walked down the stairs not once breaking eye contact with his dear Jeon.