~ Red Hue ♥️ ~

In the air filled with Love, flowers bloomed in our dreams. Beautiful hues of red, Orange and white scattered in all directions. The soft orange glow that covered the cloudy sky was mesmerising.

The sky nearing sunset was one of the most beautiful sights. The wind that swayed the flowers, gently brushed against the warm skin of Jimin's cheeks. He smiled and stared at the pretty flower fields that were streching in all directions.

A small vacation to a villa in the middle of nowhere sounded scary to Jimin at first but knowing that this property was owned by his dear husband made him feel secure. This place was just so beautiful.

Jimin held a small wooden basket in his hand. His hands plucking out a few of those beautiful flowers that covered the entire place. He smiled at the yellow flower in his hand before bringing it close to his nose taking in its scent.

He immediately heaved a sigh, loving the scent of the little flower in his tiny hand. Adding it to his collection. He moved forward examining the different colours. The wind brushed against his cheek as if it was adoring him for his cuteness.

"It must be beautiful during the rainy season too" Jimin mumbled to himself. He would never get enough of this place, it was straight out of some movie or a fantasy tale. "I will ask Jungkook to bring me here again in monsoon" Jimin giggled excitedly already planning his second trip.

His excitement grew when he spotted few yellow butterflies that danced nearby. He stared at them in awe. The orange glow of the sun and the bright yellow colour of the butterflies with the vibrant colours of flowers underneath them mixed so well that Jimin almost believed that he was inside a canvas beautifully painted by an artist.

Jimin would have loved to capture this moment on his phone but a camera can not capture the naked beauty of our nature like one's eyes could. He sat down on the field, the flowers swaying beside him. His eyes looked at the basket he filled with pretty flowers.

Before he started molding them together in a beautiful art piece only one head could bear. His eyes would occasionally gape at the view that surrounded him. Another giggled escaped his mouth when he finished making it before he carefully placed it back in the basket.

He smiled widely as he stood up and jogged with the wind. The wind grew a bit stronger, the flowers swayed more than before. The feeling of being completely free rushed in his veins.

He spotted a black hoodie in a distance and soon the owner of the black hoodie came into view. Jungkook was casually leaning against the only tree but a giant one in the middle of the flower field.

He was seating under the tree, his head leaned back and his back against the trunk. His eyes closed as he relaxed. Both Jimin and Jungkook had decided to spend some quality time with their own selves as a comfort gesture before reuniting.

Jimin's smile grew so big that his cheeks started aching but he could care less. His yellow hoodie mixing with the other colours positively. Jungkook smiled internally when he heard the footsteps of his beloved, his eyes still closed.

His one knee was folded, his left arm rested on it while the other leg was straightened looking as hot as the sun blazing in our solar system. Jimin kneeled down beside Jungkook and placed the basket infront of him. The branches and leaves swayed above them with the gentle wind.

"Kookie are you sleeping?" Jimin whispered poking Jungkook's cheeks, his smile never faltering. In response to the question, Jungkook pulled Jimin on his lap and gently pecked his forehead.

Jungkook opened his eyes and softly gazed into Jimin's eyes, his one hand was wrapped around Jimin's waist keeping him close while the other cupped his cheek. His thumb softly brushing against the soft skin of Jimin's cheek.