~ Professor Jeon ~

Jimin was a studious student with a quiet personality only hanging out with a few people. He never found himself interested in gossip or caring about Popularity levels but unlike him his best friend Kim Taehyung was titled as the gossip King of the university and that was why Jimin also knew each and every single thing happening in the university.

It seems like a rumour is moving around in Seoul University this morning and you could find almost all the students gossiping about this one particular topic. It was a fresh bright morning after the rain last night and Jimin found himself walking towards his locker lazily. He Limped all the way there, annoyed about not being able to walk properly .

His bag messily dropped on his one shoulder as he yawned too sleepy to care about anything. On the way to his locker he noticed the small groups of students scattered around the hallways chatting about something excitedly but as said before he didn't care. Reaching his locker he found his best friend Kim Taehyung leaning on his locker and talking to Jung Hoseok, another good friend of his.

Pushing Taehyung out of the way, Jimin lazily opened his locker to get his things out. "What's the beef about?" A yawn escaped Jimin's mouth as he stared at those chattering students all around him. "You don't know about it, It was all over social media last night" Taehyung spoke with his usual cheery voice. "Our Little Jiminie here is too outdated" Hoseok teased Jimin with a toothy grin before both Taehyung and him burst out in laughter.

"Shut it" Jimin was annoyed due to the lack of sleep and these two gits were just pressing the wrong nerves. "Didn't have proper sleep last night Jiminie '' Taehyung knew his soulmate enough to realize the reason behind Jimin's grumpy behaviour. "Was busy completing the assignments" Jimin uttered, not wanting to waste any more energy. "And what's wrong with your legs?" Hobi pointed at his legs commenting on Jimin's weird walking style indirectly. "I tripped in the morning because I was too sleepy to notice the stuff fallen on the ground," Jimin replied while placing the unwanted books in his locker.

"Jimin, try completing your assignments beforehand if you don't want to get in trouble, we all know Mr Jeon is a blood sucking Vampire" Hoseok rolled his eyes as remembered those memories of detention with Mr Jeon. "Honestly He has more mood swings than a pregnant lady" Taehyung commented with a laugh but when his two dear friends didn't reciprocate he looked at them only to find them staring at him suspiciously.

"How do you know about the mood swings of a pregnant lady?" Jimin questioned with a raised brow as Hobi Just stared at Jimin with keen eyes confused by the sudden question. " Wait wait wait what are you guys thinking" Taehyung suddenly got defensive making the other two laugh. "All because of K dramas I swear bitches" Taehyung spoke with an annoyed look staring at the two laughing.

"We understand you Tae" Hobi spoke while wiping those tears that appeared in his eyes for laughing too much and Jimin was doing the same while Taehyung just signed. "Let's head over to Mr Jeon's class, Our little Jiminie here must be missing him" It was now Taehyung's turn to grin widely as both of them stared at Jimin's red cheeks. "Shut it Tae and stop with that smile Hobi Hyung" Jimin spoke as he started walking ahead with his red cheeks and his two best friends following him behind with a teasing grin. Hoseok later walked away to his own class as he studied in a different major.

****************************************************

Entering the class the first thing Jimin heard was a group of girls Fangirling over something. He looked at them weirdly before turning towards Taehyung who was staring at a boy sleeping on the last bench with heart eyes. "He Looks handsome even when he is just sleeping," Taehyung said just like those fangirls a while ago. "Let's head over to Kimchi and sit in front of him before anyone else does" Jimin pulled Taehyung by his arms walking up stairs to reach their seats.