~ Sweet and Shy ~

Jungkook was sitting on the couch, occasionally glancing at the kitchen, where his newly wedded husband was trying to cook a new recipe. His favourite movie was playing on the tv but his attention was elsewhere.

No, It was not a Love marriage instead a arranged one but it was beautiful in it's own way. Jungkook once again turned to look at his handsome husband who was pretty much focused on the task at hand.

Jungkook smiled seeing the concentrated expression on Jimin's face, The way his bottom lip was puckered out birthed butterflies into Jungkook's stomach. Jimin feeling someone's stare looked up.

His eyes met with Jungkook's for a spilt second before Jungkook immediately looked away, at the TV, pretending that he never looked at Jimin. Both of their cheeks flushed with a reddish hue as silly smiles appeared on their faces.

At that moment Jungkook's older brother walked in the living room and sat down on the couch beside Jungkook. "You are watching this show for the fifth time Jungkook, aren't you bored?" Yoongi crossed his arms blankly staring at the tv screen.

"No hyung I still love it and I will always love it" Jungkook didn't pay much attention to Yoongi as he turned around to sneak a glance at Jimin, This time Jimin was not alone, Taehyung had joined him in the kitchen and both the bestfriends were joking around.

Taehyung was Yoongi's husband and well Jimin's bestfriend too but unlike Jimin and Jungkook's marriage, His and Yoongi's was a love marriage. "Why do I think you are not talking about the tv show?" Yoongi looked over to Jungkook only to find him staring at Jimin like an admirer.

Jimin looked back at Jungkook and they both once again had a eye contact which of course didn't last for long as both of them looked away shyly. Yoongi just shook his head at that sight. "Looking at the two of you, no one can say that you both are married"

"Shh Yoongi Hyung" Jungkook blushed, he liked the idea of being Jimin's husband. "Hyung what should I do to make Jimin hyung happy?" He shyly asked. "Just take him out on a date or something" Yoongi suggested.

"I think it's too early for that, Before that I want to do something that will make him more comfortable around me" Jungkook nervously said. "Well then how about you buy him something that he likes?" Yoongi shrugged but later smiled when he saw the stars twinkling in Jungkook's eyes, this boy was whipped for his husband.

Until the smile dropped from Jungkook's face, "uhm what do you think Jimin Hyung likes?" Yoongi stared at him with disbelief. "How am I supposed to know that Jungkook? You are his husband not me" Yoongi reminded.

"What should I do now?" Jungkook nervously questioned Yoongi. "Just ask Jimin" Yoongi motioned towards the kitchen. Jungkook looked at him wide eyed before he took a deep breath. "I can do this"

But can he?

Taehyung passed a smiled to Jungkook before walking away from the kitchen towards the couch where Yoongi was sitting. Jimin shyly turned to look at Jungkook.

"Uhm do you need something?" Jimin's cheeks were slightly red. Jungkook shook his head before taking a deep breath. "I-I just wanted to ask something" Jungkook shyly mentioned looking at Jimin who was stirring something in a bowl.

"What is it?" Jimin waited for Jungkook to say something. "Uhm I was going to the store to buy my banana milk, do you want me to get something for you?" Jungkook expectantly looked at Jimin.

Jimin relaxed at the simple question and passed a smile at Jungkook. "No I don't need anything" Jimin continued his work. "Are you sure?" Jungkook hoped Jimin would say something.

Jimin stared at Jungkook for a while as if he was thinking something before nodding, "Now that I remember it, Mom was telling me today morning that dad's favourite shirt's button came off, she was asking me if we had a needle and thread but we didn't so how about you bring it from the store?"

Jungkook sighed at that, "Ok I will bring it but my question was do you want anything?" Jimin just shook his head and continued stirring the content in the bowl. "I don't Jungkook" Jungkook internally whined at that as he turned around to leave.

"Wait" Jungkook immediately turned around with a smile. "Taehyung told me that he was craving for some chocolates so bring them too" Jungkook's smile dropped at that but he still managed to give a small smile when his eyes met Jimin.

"Ok then I will go" Jimin nodded at that. Jungkook just stood their for a few seconds waiting if Jimin would say something but when the older said nothing he just turned around and left the kitchen.

His eyes met Yoongi's who was still sitting on the couch but now with Taehyung by his side. Yoongi looked up at him expectantly but Jungkook just shook his head with a pout. Maybe I should have tried a different way?, He thought to himself before sneaking one last glance at Jimin and walking out of the door to his car to drive to the store.

~ End Of The Oneshot ~

Do you guys want another part that consists of shy arranged marriage moments between Jimin and Jungkook?

Can you guys suggest me some new ideas for another Oneshot of Jikook?