~ I Miss You ~

Jimin stared at the droplets that fell down from those heavy rain clouds feeling his own tears drop down his cheeks. Not a single sound left his mouth as he faced the saddening reality. 'He was gone' That was all he could think. The man he loved was far away from him, The distance between them increased with each passing minute as Jimin broke down like a little baby.

His mind repeated the three words repeatedly as if those words were the only thing left with him. He opened the window stretching his hand out to feel the rain, To feel the sadness. How ironic it is to know that the rain which always brought a bright smile on Jimin's face, A child in Jimin today brought a storm. A storm that led to his breakdown.

Jimin stared outside with his gloomy expression missing everything about him, His bunny smile, Doe eyes, Thin lips, His Golden brown eyes, His care, His love. Jimin hated the fact that he was shedding tears when he should be strong enough to bear everything but he was weak at this moment.

His eyes showcased his true feelings that he tried to hide. His tears streamed down his face. He wiped his tears again and again but the tears continued to fall down from his dark brown eyes. His bottom lip puckered out as he stared at the open window knowing that Jungkook would have scolded him for keeping the window open during heavy rain but he was not here by his side to do so and the mere thought of it brought a new wave of tears.

Closing the window, Jimin walked over to the bed they once shared but now he has to sleep alone on it and he despised the fact. There was no one to fulfil his midnight hunger, To comfort him when he had a nightmare, To massage his back and shoulders, To shower him with kisses. These thoughts worsened his mood as he laid down on the bed clutching the bed sheets in his hand tightly feeling his tears staining his cheeks again.

He wiped his tears with his sweater paws cutely sniffing like a little baby. If Jungkook would have been here then he would have embraced him, Would have said words that would ensure Jimin's restless heart But he was not here. Jimin sat up trying to control his tears but he failed miserably when he noticed their pictures on the wall that decorated their one side of the room.

He buried his face into the pillow before stepping out of the bed walking over to one of the photo frames that was nailed on the wall. He gently caressed it, feeling the love between him and Jungkook. It was a picture of them with Ice creams in their hands, The picture of their first date.

Jimin walked over to the night stand where a photo frame was kept. It was a photo of their trip to Disneyland, Tokyo. "Why? Why? Did you leave me Jungkook?" He cried as he embraced the picture clutching it against his chest. His whimpers echoed in the room. He laid down on the bed holding the picture close to his heart. His tears cascaded down his face.

The door of their once shared bedroom was opened by his elder brother who panicked noticing Jimin's condition. "Jiminie Don't cry please" He walked over to the younger, internally panicking. Embracing the younger who held the wooden frame tightly against his chest, He whispered sweet nothings wanting to calm him down.

"Jimin-ah don't cry baby" Jin whispered as he cradled Jimin in his arms who showed no sign of stopping. "It will affect your health Min-ah '' Jin tried to remind Jimin but Jimin continued sobbing hysterically. Jin reluctantly pulled out from the hug before cupping Jimin's cheeks and placing a peck on his forehead.

"Think about your baby Jimin, Taking so much stress will affect your baby" Jin finally touched the nerve which could calm Jimin. Jin wiped his tears as Jimin's sobbing reduced to occasional sniffles. Jin wiped Jimin's face with his sweater paws before glancing at the photo frame of Jungkook and Jimin. He was quick to realise what happened with Jimin.