~ Mr.President X Bad boy ~

"Jimin" Taehyung whispered while leaning against the wall but his bestfriend was too lost in thoughts to hear him. "Jimin" Taehyung tried again but Jimin had completely zoned out with a stupid smile on his face.

Taehyung frowned and looked at Hoseok and Namjoon with questioning eyes. "What's wrong with him these days?" Hoseok just shrugged at that question. Namjoon who was nose deep buried in the book in his hands finally raised his head.

"He is in love" Namjoon's voice came out oddly calming and satisfying as if he was doing a ASMR. "Love? And Jimin? There is no connection" Hoseok shook his head glancing at the famous badboy of the famous University.

"I don't always agree with Hoseok hyung but today I do" Taehyung nodded eyeing the stupid smile on Jimin's face. "What makes you think that he is in love Namjoon?" Hoseok was always intrigued by Namjoon's point of view.

"He is a lot softer these days, smiles more, laughs more and just look at his dressing style, have you ever seen him wearing warm colours before this?" Both Taehyung and Hoseok shook their head at that. "That's what tells me that he is in love"

Jimin who finally snapped out of his daze, dropped that stupid smile off his face before turning to look at his three friends. "What?" His voice was back to the typical cold voice as he frowned at the weird stares from his bestfriend.

"Nothing" the three said in unison and changed the topic of their conversation. Jimin leaned his head against the wall behind his walk, they were on the rooftop of their university were no one dared to come because they were simply afraid of Jimin.

It was not long before the sky turned darker and the black clouds replaced the white ones. The rain won't take long before finally blessing them with its presence. The boys simply ignored it though.

"Excuse me" A soft and stern voice was heard from a distance earning the attention of all four boys, a little bit extra from one of them. Jimin stood up straight when his eyes met the doe eyes.

Infront of them stood the head of the student council, Jeon Jungkook. He was a tall and a handsome boy, popular for his kindness and helpfulness, he was loved by all and by behaviour and personality the complete opposite of Jimin.

But the North pole never attracts another North pole does it?

"What brings you here Mr.President?" Jimin walked forward and stood infront of Jungkook. Taehyung and Hoseok leaned on the wall amused by the scene while Namjoon ignored them and continued reading his book.

"I need to lock the rooftop door as it seems like the rain is about to pour" He informed formally ignoring the cold look on Jimin's face. "And?" Jimin raised his eyebrows.

"And I want you all to get inside so I can lock the door" Jungkook said as if that was the most obvious thing in the world. Taehyung and Hoseok shrugged at that before pulling Namjoon with them towards the door to get back inside.

But Jimin refused to move having an heated eye contact with the Jungkook. "Mr.Park will you walk on your two feet or do I have to carry you in my arms?" Jungkook leaned down and whispered in Jimin's ears. Jimin bit his cheeks to avoid getting flustered but he couldn't ignore the dancing of butterflies in his stomach.

"I can walk" he whispered and walked past Jungkook towards the door. A slight blush appeared on his cheeks as he refused to turn and look at Jungkook even once.

𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘

Jimin was standing by his locker placing his books inside it when he heard the annoying laugh from one of the pick me boys of the school. He rolled his eyes at the annoying sound.