~ Your Heart Speaks to me ~

Everyday, Every single fucking day Jungkook finds himself sitting on the same bench for an hour straight. His eyes would linger around a male who would walk around the same pathway each day. Just like everyday Jungkook was here again, Staring at the man who was sitting on the swing with a child like smile.

Jungkook was addicted to that smile. No, He was not some cheap stalker nor a creep; instead in the young boy's smile, he found solace and peace. As if he was coming home after a tired day at work. He had been following this pattern for over a month now, Coming to the park which was beside his university at six in the evening and leaving after seven when the sun was no longer visible in the sky.

He never approached that boy though, He did try to once but he almost died because of nervousness. A hint of blush decorated his cheeks when his eyes met with the boy's soft ones. He looked away not wanting to make the other uncomfortable. It was rare for them to have eye contact but when they did Jungkook's heart almost jumped out of his rib cage.

Jungkook was not the kind to blush or shy away, A habit that he had when he was a teenager. As he grew up he naturally became more confident and alpha-like but around that mysterious boy, Jungkook still felt like a lost child. Jungkook was not in denial and was aware of what he felt but was it even possible to feel such strong feelings for someone.

When he turned back to look at the boy, He found a tall man covering his view. That man who came from nowhere was busy talking with the boy who was still sitting on the swing. From the distance, He could not hear them talk but soon he saw them leaving the park. Jungkook glanced at the time displayed on his Rolex watch. It was still 6:30, Why was he leaving so soon?

"You were at the park again right? '' Jungkook ignored his annoying cousin who was staring at him with raised eyebrows. "Why don't you just talk to him, Grab his number or something, Date and then fuck already" Jungkook glared at Mingyu for the words he chose. "It's not easy" Jungkook held his forehead, feeling his heartbeat accelerate just at the thought of the boy.

"You need to at least try Kook '' Taehyung walked into the younger's room with a glass of orange juice especially sent by Jungkook's mother who thinks her son is too skinny. Hell if Jungkook is skinny then Taehyung doesn't know what he is, A skeleton? Jungkook grabbed the glass from Taehyung's hands sipping onto it.

"I am too shy to do so" Jungkook would never say this in front of others but these two held a special place in his heart. "If I told someone that Jeon Jungkook is shy then they would most probably laugh at me" Mingyu remembered Jungkook's scary demeanor and intimidating nature around others.

"Jungkook you don't even know his name" Taehyung shook his head at the younger. Both of them ignored Mingyu. "I don't know how to ask him Hyung" Jungkook sat the now empty glass on the table in front of him. "With your mouth idiot" Both of them once again paid no attention to Mingyu. "It's ok Kook, Just go to him, Ask his name, Become friends, Simple"

No It was not simple, Jungkook was once again sitting on the same bench. His palms were sweaty and the nervousness clear in his eyes. He softly bit his lips trying to calm his nerves. There in a distance stood the man who he wanted to approach but was too hesitant to do so. He took some deep breaths before making his way towards the shorter man.

His courage didn't last long though, He was back on his initial position again. Mentally debating his next action, He fiddled with his fingers. 'If you don't try then you will find him in someone else's arms and would regret not even trying once' Taehyung's words never left his mind. He didn't want to regret in the near future so with a newfound determination he walked over to the man again.

Only to halt behind the man, His nervousness on peak right now as he ignored his accelerating heart beat. His mind was almost blank when he decided to walk away only for destiny to play its game. Jimin sensed someone's presence behind him and turned around to face a frozen Jungkook. Jungkook's eyes widened when he realized that he was now face to face with his longtime secret crush.