~ His Little One ~

Jimin was sitting in the car staring at the trees passing by with an excited glow on his face. His husband was sitting beside him with one hand on the steering wheel while the other holding onto the smaller boy's hand. "Are you that excited little one?" Jungkook asked with a chuckle, occasionally glancing at the short boy.

"Of course Kook I am meeting them after ages" Jimin replied while being extra dramatic before he stared at Jungkook's face with an unamused glare. "Did you Just call me 'Little one'?" Jimin stared at Jungkook's face which had a small smirk plastered over it before his eyes suddenly changed to that of a puppy as he begged "Please don't call me little one in front of my friends".

"And why should I listen to you my Little one" Jungkook annoyed Jimin every day by calling him this certain nickname, enjoying the younger's pouty expressions. "Your nickname will give the impression that I am your child and not your husband," Jimin countered, crossing his arms over his chest.

"You are a child just not mine but your parents" Jungkook replied with his eyes staring at the pout wanting to kiss it. "Hey Just because I am shorter and younger than you does not make me a child. I don't need maintenance like children do" Jimin's blushy red cheeks and plump lips that were puckering out unintentionally made him look cuter than ever in Jungkook's eyes.

"Are you sure about that Little one but don't worry I like maintaining you" Jungkook patted Jimin's head ruffling his hair only for Jimin to push his hand away with a scowl. "You ruined them Kook" Jimin stared at his reflection through his phone camera before hitting Jungkook on his right arm. Even if Jimin whines and scowls he knows that he lives for these bickering moments and Jungkook he just can't help but tease the younger one.

(The scenario above is inspired by a scene in F.R.I.E.N.D.S)

***************************************

Jungkook parked the car in one go, His driving skills were surely impressive. Getting out of the car he walked over to Jimin's side opening the door for him like a gentleman. "Thank you" Jimin held Jungkook's outstretched hand with a grin as he got out of the car slowly. Jungkook wrapped his arm around Jimin's waist possessively as they both made their way towards the famous restaurant.

Opening the door Jungkook let Jimin walk in first before following him behind. Jimin's owl-like eyes scanned through the restaurant searching for his precious friends who had returned from the US just a week ago. When he spotted them at the far corner of the Roseworld Hotel his eyes immediately shined with excitement. He pulled Jungkook's hand while walking over to them.

"What's up bro?" Jimin's friend greeted him the moment he came into view. The four seated men were now standing hugging Jimin one by one before they spotted Jungkook Standing behind Jimin. "You must be Jungkook, Jimin's husband. I am Nick and he is my fiance Max" The guy named Nick outstretched his hand for a handshake as Jungkook did the same giving a small smile to Max who was standing beside Nick.

Jungkook's one hand automatically found its destination around Jimin's waist as he pulled him closer when Jimin's other two friends came up for an introduction. "I am Jun-ho and He is Hyun-so my boyfriend" A person who had a bit of a busan accent spoke with a smile as Jungkook reciprocated the action after all he didn't really have to introduce himself to them.

The six men or 3 couples settled down on the chair beside their lovers diving into memories full of fun from the past. Jungkook was sitting quietly this was his first meeting with Jimin's friends so he didn't really have any memory to share and not like they were making him feel left out because they would occasionally ask him questions and he was anyways not a big fan of long conversations so he was fine.