~ Unexpected Visit ~

Jimin was laying on his bed blankly staring at the ceiling. These days the pressure of studies has been eating him up. His parents would scold him for the tiniest mistakes. The expectation bar was too high and the pressure only brought negative thoughts to Jimin. He didn't want to disappoint his parents but he was just not good at studies. Not like he is not trying but he is failing to understand the concepts and the teachers are useless.

He had recently started dating his crush of 2 years, Jeon Jungkook and since then he has been feeling a bit better but things like overthinking never go away. Jungkook was not a clingy type of boyfriend who asked Jimin to do his studies later and focus on him instead he encouraged Jimin to study but Jimin just couldn't. He knew if his parents came to know about their relationship they would ask him to break up calling Jungkook a distraction when he was quite the opposite.

The lights were turned off and the window was kept open to let the fresh night breeze enter. Jimin's books were messily placed all over the room and his room looked like a complete mess even if it was neatly cleaned just a few hours ago. His blanket was thrown on the floor with the extra pillows Jimin usually hugs while sleeping. Jimin was not sleeping in a straight position like he usually does. His head was hanging down from the bed while his feet were placed on the headboard as he slept diagonally on the bed.

His study table had a mark sheet which he still hadn't shown to his parents. He had improved from the last test but his parents didn't need improvement, They only wanted high marks. Unlike Him Jungkook was the top student, The smartest one in the class but still not a nerd. He was good at having fun and didn't drown himself in studies yet he scored marks easily. A lot of students envied him and The teachers set him as an example of an ideal student.

Jungkook had also been a part of the football club from a quite a young age and now is the football team captain with 8 years of experience in the field. He is a really skilled boxer at least compared to people in school. He had Joined the Boxing club for a short while in between and it made people give him the name 'all rounder'. He was talented enough to join both the dance club and Art club which were known to be the most Important clubs of the school.

Jimin did not lack much though having studied contemporary dance he had a different kind of flexibility in his dance. He was the leader of the Dance club and he was surely proud of it but then his parents didn't find it very important. All they cared about was academics and Jimin sucked at that. A groan escaped Jimin's mouth as he remembered the scolding he received just a few hours before for sleeping instead of studying.

"Why can't I just disappear?" Jimin almost shouted but controlled Himself knowing his parents were sleeping downstairs. "If you would disappear then what would happen to me?" a voice was heard in the darkness scaring the shits out of Jimin. Picking the pillow from the ground he immediately threw it towards the direction of the voice earning a groan from the mystery person.

He was about to lift another pillow but that mystery person suddenly jumped on him and before he could shout he felt a hand on his mouth not letting him speak. "Its Me Minnie" The voice said earning the attention of Jimin as Jimin stared at the person for a few seconds before throwing his arms and legs around that person pulling that mystery man in a tight hug.

"Kookie what are you doing here?" That was the first thing that came out of Jimin's mouth after untangling Jungkook from the suffocating hug but hey our Jungkook is ok because he is JK. "Thought you needed me" It was now Jungkook's turn to pull Jimin into a suffocating hug in which Jimin only wiggled like a worm. "Stop squeezing me you Muscle bunny" Jimin tried to shout but his words were muffled under Jungkook's chest.

"Hey I just wanted to return the sweet hug Minnie" Jungkook finally pulled away with a pout as Jimin just giggled pecking Jungkook's soft pouty lips. Before Jimin could pull away Jungkook pulled him closer by his nape and kissed him slowly and passionately. Their lips danced together and a red hue was painted on both of their cheeks. Pulling away both of them smiled at each other lovingly.