~ Butterfly 🦋 : 1 ~

Warning : dark romance (only read it if you can handle it, If you guys feel like anything is triggering you, you should instantly stop reading and watch a cute Run BTS episode 💜 This note is for the whole miniseries)

~ Part - 1 ~

"What brings you here Mr.Kim?" A dark voice whispered sending shivers down the spine. The lights were turned off, The darkness surrounding was threatening enough to flee away this instant.

The said man leaned his back against the couch and sipped on his wine. His expression stone cold and his eyes showed no emotions. Min-Han eyed the back of the man's head before giving a whole ninety degree bow.

"Boss someone sent a birthday gift for you" Min-Han reluctantly mentioned. Jungkook's hate for his birthday was known to all. "Who?" Jungkook's voice did not give out his true feelings, It was still stone cold.

"W-We don't know sir" That perked Jungkook's curiosity. "Place it down infront of me" His commanding voice sent new shocks of fear in Min-Han's body. He immediately walked over to Jungkook and placed the huge gift box on the glass table infront of him.

"Open it" Min-Han followed the order and started unboxing the gift. It didn't take him long before infront of them was a beautiful metallic black bird cage. But their were no birds in it.

Instead it was filled with blue butterflies, The sight of them in that dark room was mesmerising, as if they were the colours that lighted the dark in ways no one else could.

"A cage full of butterflies? Interesting" Jungkook smirked. "Sir do you need us to find out who sent you this gift?" Jungkook calmly sipped on his wine staring at the butterflies.

"No need" Jungkook's smirk remained on his handsome face as if he already knew who had sent these pretty creatures to him. "You may leave Min-Han" Obligating to the order Min-Han left the room.

Jungkook reached his hand out towards the cage until his one finger was inside of it. A pretty blue butterfly sat on his finger as he stared at it almost admiring it.

"Is this your way of telling me that you miss me my butterfly?"

~ End of the Part 1 ~

Guess who is Jungkook talking about? Who do you guys think sent Jungkook these butterflies and why?

I will try to give Daily updates for this miniseries