~Better Than your Fiction man~

A bright Sunday afternoon with the harsh sunlight falling on us humans not matching our liking. Soft wind blew through the window into a warm and cozy house which was covered with colors.

Too many colors for Jeon Jungkook's liking but his opinion didn't matter anyway. To satisfy Jungkook's desire for black his home office was styled with the darkest theme but the rest of the house shined like a rainbow just the way park Jimin or should I say Jeon Jimin did.

In the Living room of this colorful House sat a 'small in height but don't judge by looks' boy on an emerald couch of his choice drowning in the world of books. His eyes focused grasping each and every single word he read, Squealing sometimes at those romance moments he wished to experience with a man as hot and manly as the protagonist of the story.

Holding a blue highlighter he marked all those lines and moments that brought butterflies in his stomach and a red hue to his cheeks. Occasionally making hearts over some moments of the leads especially the ones he wished to reciprocate. His Husband walked downstairs with an empty coffee mug in his hand wanting to take it to the kitchen to wash it when his eyes found his mochi who was busy in his own world with a wide smile.

Returning back after completing his task, Jungkook found Jimin in the same position as when he last saw him. Furrowing his brows which made him look extra hot he walked towards Jimin after hearing him fangirl over something inaudibly highlighting the lines with a blue highlighter. He walked quietly now standing behind Jimin in a way that Jimin's back which was resting on the couch was facing him.

Jimin who was still busy giggling didn't notice Jungkook's presence until Jungkook leaned down to take a glance at what he was reading and his nostrils were filled with his husband's familiar expensive cologne. Immediately closing the book he turned around facing his husband who was now standing straight with his furrowed brows which made Jimin fangirl over him but he shushed his naughty mind focusing on Jungkook.

"You Read a lot these days when you didn't even like the R of reading in the past" That's all Jungkook said while glancing at his Jiminie with his curious eyes wanting to know the reason for the sudden liking of books. "Tae got me a few nice ones and they are pretty good" Jimin answered with a shrug even if it was not a question. "How about I give them a try?" Jungkook asked, Pretty intrigued by the books Taehyung Jimin's Best Friend brought.

Jimin felt a bit embarrassed by all the markings he made in the book and decided to not give the book to Jungkook. "You won't like it" He spoke while hiding the book behind his back getting up from the couch stepping back. "I will decide that after I try it" Jungkook said, stretching his hand out to take the book but Jimin just stepped back.

"I won't give it to you" Jimin shaked his head as a sign of no while saying this sentence which only made Jungkook frown. "Why not?" He questioned only to see Jimin walking backwards but he didn't move from his position. Jimin Just looked behind at the staircase with his cheeks painted red before he suddenly sprinted towards their shared bedroom while shouting "Because I don't want to"

Jungkook wanted to call out for his husband but before he could do so he was interrupted by a call. He signed already knowing it was his secretary calling him to inform about the details of the new release as he made his way towards his Home office. (An's Note - He is still Ara Jeon's CEO but his personality and situation is different. Similarly Jimin is a dance teacher like in my previous oneshot . Some of my Oneshots and stories will follow this so pls don't get confused if I don't mention their occupation)

Jimin and Jungkook were tied in this sacred bond of marriage with love or if I say it in simple language it was a love marriage. Both the males are madly in love with each other but with Jungkook's workload increased these days because of the upcoming release of a new luxurious car it was harder for both of them to spend time together which caused Jimin to get extremely bored as he had nothing to do having to not go to school because of the summer break until his best friend came to rescue gifting him books of love with love turning Jimin's summer love full.