~ My Fiancé (1) ~

This was a request from my friend. She had fallen in love with the Japanese movie 'My Happy Marriage' and wanted me to write a Jikook au. As a good friend I am writing this story but I won't be using the gift/power plot of the movie where all the families have gifts and they have to fight against the souls. Instead I am letting myself get inspired by the love plot of this movie.

This below scenario takes place in the present times and not the ancient times like the movie.

Pretty Long so I divided it into chapters to make a mini series, Just Imagine it like a movie

A chilly morning with the snow covering the grounds. The birds sang their melodies as a young boy hummed with it. His monolids fluttered while his brown eyes concentrated. His delicate arms that had no covering in this snowy weather were filled with goosebumps. He, with the help of a ladle , stirred the soup which was placed on the stove. His Tee barely covered his body as he occasionally shivered with teeth chattering.

While the soup was being made, He started preparing the other ingredients for the lunch that will be served in an hour and a half. Today was a special day because a family was coming with a proposal for his older brother or more like his step brother. The family was said to be respected by all and that their son seems to have catched some feelings for Jimin's older brother.

Jimin's happy attempt to make something delicious for lunch was ruined by his angry step mother. She walked into the kitchen, Annoyed because of something and that scared Jimin. "Did you clean the Living room and dining area?" She questioned with a sharp glare directed towards the younger's small frame. "I-I A-am S-sor-" He tried to apologise but his words were cut off with a harsh slap.

His face turned sideways. His mother's fingers were printed on his cheeks as he held it feeling the tears pool in his eyes. "Why can't you even do one thing properly?" She shouted while Jimin just flinched, afraid to get beaten up because the scars from before have not healed yet.

"Look they will be here in an hour and a half, If I find anything literally anything out of place then I will make sure that you experience hell" She harshly grabbed Jimin's chin threatening the shivering scared boy who didn't utter a word nor did he cry.

The moment she left, Jimin broke down. The slap was powerful enough to make his lips bleed and his aching chin was just a plus point. 'She still has to show me hell even after I experienced living in hell for years' Jimin could not cry for much longer though and so he continued his work not wanting to let that old hag notice anything wrong.

Jimin neatly placed the dishes and the cutlery on the table before glancing all around the room for confirmation. He placed the vase on the middle of the living room table before closing the blinds of the living room window. He turned the heater on and rubbed his cold arms before walking over to his room knowing he was not welcomed for lunch by anyone.

The first thing Jimin did was lay on his bed with the quilt covering his entire frame. Jimin's eyes turned droopy but before he could grab some sleep, Someone harshly banged on his room door. "Open the door" He didn't waste a single moment after hearing his mother's voice. Opening the door he found his mother standing there with her arms crossed over her chest.

"Wear this" She threw an outfit at Jimin who barely catched it. "W-what f-for?" He didn't want to anger his mother nor he wanted to blindly follow the words of his step-mother. Growing up in an environment with no one loving you or finding you important, Jimin's social skills were already low but the fear and continued suffering and pain made him stutter sometimes.

"For lunch" She simply answered and left a confused Jimin behind who was bewildered by the idea of him attending the lunch with not only his so-called family but their guests too. Locking the door again Jimin glanced at the pair of top and bottom his mother had provided him with. They weren't new but his brother's old pieces which he had barely ever worn.