~ Ex Boyfriend ~

"I don't want to come Taehyung"

"But why? Is it because of Jungkook?"

"No it's Just-"

"Don't lie to me Jimin"

Jimin just heaved a sigh and rested his back against the wall. "I don't want to come to the trip Tae" Jimin's voice came out a bit desperate as he looked out of the window at the open night sky, It was dark.

"Look Jimin, Jungkook was your past, your ex, but because of him you can't forget to live your life" Taehyung was concerned for his bestfriend, He would never want his soulmate to be locked up in his room.

"Please Taehyung just leave me alone" Jimin didn't seem to be in the mood to argue with Taehyung about anything. He was tired not physically but mentally.

Taehyung sat down beside him, gently pulling him in a tight hug. "Whenever you say that you want to be left alone, I know from the Inside you wish the person stays" Taehyung softly whispered in Jimin's ear.

Jimin gently broke down into sobs, his small hands fisting Taehyung's shirt. "T-Thank Y-You for always being there for me Tae" Jimin whispered as if was afraid that he will never get to say that to Taehyung again.

"You will have to thank me for lifetime" Taehyung chuckled at his own joke trying to lighten up the mood. Jimin wiped his tears, nodding slowly. "Don't worry, I won't force you to go on the trip anymore"

Taehyung was never the kind who pushed people around. He respects Jimin's descision of not wanting to come to the trip and also the descision of not wanting to tell him the reason behind Jungkook and his break up.

Though, It did rose some curiosity in his mind. Why would the sweetest cutest straight out of Wattpad couple he had ever known would break up? What actually happened that broke the strong bond between these two?

"Jimin, Jungkook is not coming to the trip"

"And why are you telling me this Hobi hyung?"

"So that you can finally say yes"

Jimin just stared at the two puppy faces infront of him for a few minutes before slowly nodding his head. He didn't even realise when he was tackled into a tight hug by both of his heavy bestfriends.

He was squished in their arms but the warmth and comfort the hug provided overpowered the complaints that formed in his mind. Only if they had known that Jungkook had never cancelled the plan.

Taehyung's eyes bulged out when he noticed the Ex of his bestfriend leaning on one of the cars, they were supposed to take on the trip. Jungkook appeared to be mindlessly scrolling through his phone paying no attention to his surroundings.

But Taehyung's senses were hyper active, If Jimin saw Jungkook, he will most probably be saddened or heartbroken again. Something that Taehyung didn't want for his bestfriend. So, He tool quick steps to reach and stand infront of Jungkook.

"What are you doing here?"

Jungkook had a suprised expression on his face, The sudden situation of getting confronted by Taehyung was confusing to him.

"Going to the trip with you all"

Jungkook said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"But you weren't planning to join us, where you?"

Taehyung took a deep breath calming himself down. He didn't want to lash out on Jungkook.

"Oh well about that, I had some work to do but I finished it earlier so here am I"

Jungkook shrugged, his mind working in gears as he thought about the reason behind Taehyung's questions, Jimin.

That's when Jin walked out of the house with Jimin tailing behind him. Taehyung's eyes widened as he waited for the obvious expression of sadness to appear on Jimin's beautiful face.

Jimin's soft eyes met Jungkook's Doe ones and the world was lost. All they could do was gaze into each other's eyes with longing deeply etched on their expressions.

There was a question mark on Jimin's face, A question that only Jungkook could read. Jimin's eyes searched for an answer which only Jungkook could give.

And he did decide to give it to him. His feet moving ahead towards the direction of his Love. Taehyung and Jin stood perplexed on the side but they did not dare to Interrupt the moment.

In the heavy silence, Only Jungkook's footsteps could be heard as he approached Jimin. Jimin stood frozen on his place, with each step that Jungkook took towards him, only increased the longing in him.

Their eyes fixated on each other, the world forgotten a long time ago. Jungkook stopped walking when he was a step away from Jimin. "My Moon" Jungkook softly whispered and pulled Jimin in a delicate hug.

The Sun and The Moon embraced again after years of longing, their love was still eternal and pure, and their faith in their relationship was unwavering, even though they knew the meeting wouldn't last for long yet they cherished every second of it, until this moment became so special that we couldn't help but call it The Solar Eclipse.

"I did it My Love"

Jungkook whispered in Jimin's ear and that was it, Jimin got his answer. He finally lifted his arms and wrapped them around Jungkook's shoulders, hugging him back.

"I missed you my moon"

"I did too"

They both lost themselves in their sweet embrace, As if they were the only people exisiting on this planet.

But there interaction only fueled the curiosity in Taehyung and Jin's mind.

"Didn't you both break up?"

Jin couldn't help it, His curiosity taking over.

"No"

Both, Jimin and Jungkook said at the same time. Finally acknowledging the other two guys standing there.

"We will explain after everyone reaches"

And so one by one, all the members were now sitting under one roof, everyone having the same questions in their mind.

"Explain everything both of you"

Namjoon said in a calm tone while the others waited for the truth reveal.

"Well as you all know, I come from a mafia background, the next leader of our community"

Jungkook started

"Four months ago, Jimin started getting death threats from one of my enemies, To protect him we both decided to act like we have broken up. The work I told you about was actually finding this enemy and plucking him out of the way"

Jungkook pecked Jimin's forehead multiple times after he finished talking. The others looked at them shocked but from the inside they all were happy too to have their favourite couple back.

The conversation continued for a while before the others decided to leave those two alone and as if that was what Jungkook was waiting for, he pulled Jimin on his lap and gently started playing with his hair.

Jimin giggled softly resting his head on Jungkook's Chest listening to his heartbeat. Both had finally returned home after months and they had no intention to let go of each other ever again.

"I am never letting you go again, I love you my Moon"

"I love you too my Sun"

~ End Of The Oneshot ~