~ Still With You ~

"So how long before you reach back home baby?" Jungkook's voice rang through Jimin's ears. "Maybe 20 minutes"Jimin answered his Fiance with a smile slowly driving his car in the heavy rain. "Don't speed up ok, It is raining pretty heavily" Jungkook gazed out of the window feeling a bit uneasy.

"Don't worry Kookie" Jimin chuckled focusing on the road. Jungkook heaved a sigh and repeated "Don't speed up the car". "I promise I won't" Jimin assured the older on the call. He continued to talk to an uneasy Jungkook, His eyes never diverting from the road.

The rain poured heavily and with it swayed the Trees, The wipers on Jimin's car were working on a fast motion considering how fast the rain was falling. "See I am almost there just 10 mnutes and I will standing outside our apartment door"

"I am just worried, I had a bad dream today in the morning" Jungkook is a tall muscular man but when it comes to Jimin he is a soft bunny who loved him more than anything. "Kook it was just a- Jimin's voice was suddenly cut off.

Jungkook panicked at that, "Jimin...Jimin" He called out for the man only to hear some wierd noises from the other side. "Oh fuck" He heard Jimin curse before the sound of someone hitting the brakes loudly reached his ears.

He could hear the steering wheel getting turned harshly before a huge crash sound was heard and then everything turned silent. Jungkook was breathing heavily his heart thumping in his chest. "Jimin... Jimin....JIMIN ARE YOU THERE? He frantically shouted but there was no response from the other side.

The silence didn't last long, Jungkook could hear some sort of crowd collect around the area where his Jimin probably was and he could feel sweat forming on his forehead hoping for the best. "Jimin Baby are you there?" Jungkook hoped but there was no answer.

"Hello"

The voice came from the other side when Jungkook was walking back and forth in the living room. His senses heightened when he realised that the voice didn't belong to his fiance. "H-Hello, W-Who are you? Where is the person who owns this phone?"

"He got into a Bad accident, His car crashed into another, The injuries are really bad, The ambulance just arrived and took him to the Seoul City Hospital" Jungkook's mind went blank at that, His blood ran cold as the phone slipped out of his hand falling on to the ground. He was breathing heavily staring at nothing in particular.

"Hello....Heilo Mister are you there?" The unknown man's was heard from the his phone before everything tumed silent. Jungkook could feel the salty tears running down his face. He refused to believe something could happen to his Jimin.

He was breathing heavily trying to stop all the negative thoughts that were getting the best of him. He looked at the mirror fisting his hands and before he knew he had thrown a vase at it breaking it into pieces.

He clutched his hair breaking down, He sobbed loudly falling on his knees not caring about the glass that pierced through his skin. "Nothing can happen to my Jimin" He whispered to himself repeatedly. He harshly wiped his tears standing up and running to get his car keys and his phone. He drove to the Seoul City Hospital.

"My Jimin needs me" He whispered to himself feeling the tears flowing down his face like a waterfall. As if a conicedence, Jin called him. Jungkook who was still driving wanted to decline it but he did it in too much hurry mistakely accepting it.

Before Jin could greet him, He heard Jungkook's loud sobs and Rain drops falling on the Jungkook's car window in fast pace. Jin frowned worried for the younger. "Kook are you ok?" Jungkook glanced at his phone finally realising it that he mistakely accepted it.