~ Only Yours ~

This story Takes place in the year 1983

Age Swap (Jungkook older/Jimin Younger)

Triggering content ahead ~

MENTIONS OF SELF HARM

I could not breathe, I panted trying to catch the last bit of air, I was dizzy, My mind was cloudy, A Knife in my hands, All I could see was red, I wanted to cut my self, I wanted to do it, I wanted to feel the pain, I wanted to die, I didn't want to live, No I can't Live, I have no right to live, I need to cut myself, I need to-

"JIMIN" Someone snatched the knife out of my hand but I could not see who, My mind was blank, My vision foggy, The surrounding was unclear, Before everything turned black. "Jimin" That person immediately caught Jimin's limp body not allowing him to fall on the ground. Gently lifting him in his arms, He placed the weak boy on the bed. Gently tapping his cheeks calling out for his name but Jimin did not respond.

You can safely continue reading from here ~

The panicked man grabbed the glass filled with water, got some water in his hand and sprinkled it on Jimin's face but no response, No reaction from the boy. What had happened, He wondered to himself, why was Jimin taking such a huge step, Why was he not waking up at this moment, Why did he faint, Too many questions but no one to answer.

The man immediately walked out of the room with Jimin in his arms heading for the house of the village doctor. The servants were confused at the sight. The man walked out his house, Praying to the gods for the well being of his husband. His worried eyes were not unnoticed by the villagers who were themselves concerned for the kind boy.

He harshly banged on the door, He could not wait. The door opened revealing an annoyed Kim Namjoon whose face paled at the sight of Jimin's limp body. He opened the door wide enough for the man calling out for his husband in the process. Seokjin hurried down when he heard Namjoon's panicked voice only to feel himself tear up. What had Jimin done to himself?, He promised Jin to take care of himself then why?

They didn't spare time to talk, SeokJin led the way to the room where all his herbs were kept. Sliding the door open, He motioned for the man to place Jimin down on the floor bed. He started his check up almost instantly. "What had happened Yoongi Hyung?" Namjoon asked not to be able to see his brother-in -law in this state. "He-He was trying to K-kill himself" Yoongi could never forget what his eyes witnessed just a few minutes before, It was the biggest nightmare.

"He had a K-knife a-and" Namjoon could see how traumatized Yoongi was and immediately embraced him. "Shh It's okay Hyung, First calm down" Namjoon realized that Yoongi was too panicked and scared at this moment. For both SeokJin and Namjoon, It was a huge slap in the face. Jin could not help his tears, His brother did what he feared all along. Namjoon, who had been comforting Jin, didn't have the strength to do so anymore.

Taehyung barged in at the same moment, He had heard the villagers talking about his best friend and what he heard made him come here instantly. "What happened to Jiminie, Hyung?" He was panicked, He shook Namjoon's shoulders wanting an answer. "He fainted due to stress, He is also not having his meals properly that led to exhaustion and overworking" Jin answered instead.

Yoongi felt pathetic at this moment, It was all his fault. Jimin was his husband, His responsibility. Didn't he promise Jimin's mother to take care of him? but he broke the promise. He should have noticed, Payed more attention to Jimin's health but he didn't. He clutched his hair, Blaming himself. "It's not your fault Yoongi Hyung" Namjoon placed a hand on Yoongi's shoulder. They all moved out of the room to let Jimin sleep for a while.