~ His Salvation ~

Warnings : Mention of Torture and Blood

Jungkook POV

The blood that ran through my veins roared in my ears until it was the only sound I could hear. The metallic scent of blood filled the room. It could make anyone nauseous enough to throw up instantly. But not me.

I was used to this, this scent, the cries of pain, the begging, and lot of other stuff that made people feel sick and filled them with disgust. But I was different.

I sat on a wooden chair staring at the bloodied body of a traitor getting hit by my men repeatedly. With No remorse, No guilt, No mercy, I felt nothing for that traitor.

Outside of this isolated cabin in the woods, I was a calculated young buisness man with my devils firmly locked in the back of my mind but in here I was a beast, A beast who could only give a quick death when I felt merciful, that rarely ever happened though.

No I was not a mafia man, I was more than that. A famous billionaire, the CEO of Jeon Ara and a part time music producer. But under the covers of those titles I was a man you wouldn't want to mess with.

I raised my hand and that is all it took for my men to stop and step back from the tied body of the imposter. My men enjoyed enough, it was my turn now. I stood up and removed my expensive suit Jacket before handing it to my right hand man, Axel.

"Tell me if He calls" I patted the pocket of the suit jacket where my phone was, It was not a request and we both knew that. "Yes boss" I nodded at the firm reply, Just like I expected.

I smirked and looked back at the man who was begging and sobbing for mercy, apologising for his crimes. "Scream until your throat dries and cry until you choke on your own sobs maybe that will give you a quicker death and you will be saved from the tortures ahead" Death was inevitable especially when you mess with Jeon Jungkook.

I hated liars and traitors enough to wipe out their existence. One of my men passed a leather belt to me but I refused, Nothing was fun to me other than my favourite tool. A knife.

I grabbed hold his chin lifting his defeated face to look into his fearful eyes, Scared of death that was knocking on his door or more like standing right infront of him. "Scared?" My tone was filled with pure Mockery, my expression hard and there were no trace of emotions in my eyes.

"P-Please s-spare m-me" He coughed and sobbed like a pathetic animal who already knew that his end was near. "I-I w-won't even s-sneak a glance at Mr.Pa-" I growled stopping him from completing his words.

My Angel's name was not allowed to be spoken in a place filled with evil, it was too pure for the darkness, too pure for me yet it didn't stop me from claiming every inch of it.

"Only once is enough" My anger resurfaced. I was usually calm and composed during this sessions but this man tried to put harm on something that is mine and I can't tolerate other people touching what's mine with bad intention.

"You tried to manipulate him using his innocence into thinking that you were trying to protect him while tainting him with your sinful hands" I whispered darkly remembering each and every second of that event when I caught this man trying to touch what's mine.

My favourite knife was passed to me and that is what it took to unleash my demons on this man. I scared every inch of his body until his screams died down and he breathed heavily with blood spilling out of all the cuts I made.

I grimaced at the sight of blood on my white dress shirt but my anger had not subsided, not even a bit. The uncomfortable body language, the sight of panic and fear in my angel's eyes resurfaced in my mind as if I was seeing the horrible scene all over again and that ignited my anger more than ever.