~ I'm Sorry ~

A man in his mid twenties was propped down on his office chair going through some files. It was past 3 in the morning yet the said man didn't budge from his position. Two empty coffee mugs were placed beside his files as his laptop screen displayed the designs his secretary emailed him hours ago.

The quietness of the office almost gave out the impression that there was nobody in here but in a silent corner our hard working man was perfecting those designs. Being a Fashion designer was a difficult job and now that their previous designs were already used by the other companies and with the release around the corner, The workload has increased a lot.

This office was now a second home for Park Jimin or should I say Jeon Jimin. Jimin had nothing waiting for him at home because his husband was on a business trip for 2 weeks. A week had almost passed and Jimin could not help but feel the void of his husband who missed him the same.

But with Jungkook's departure, Good thing for Jimin but bad thing for Jimin's health was that nobody could stop Jimin from overworking. He barely has his meals these days and his liquid intake usually consists of only caffeine. It's not that Jimin doesn't understand Jungkook's worry for him but with such a workload over his shoulders, How is he supposed to sleep peacefully?

He has barely slept these days. He considered An hour or two enough for him to rest. His brand may not be the best but it still manages to put out the best competition for the other brands. His rimless prescription glasses were neatly kept on his eyes as he scanned through the designs with a look of disapproval.

He wanted something new, Something that would catch the attention of the people. He didn't want to make something overly unique but something so simple yet elegant. Jimin's focus was disturbed by his phone ringing. He groaned in annoyance not liking the disturbance but still reluctantly got up heading over to the couch where his phone was kept.

He knew Jungkook wouldn't be calling him at this time so he wondered who it might be. As he was walking he suddenly felt a wave of dizziness which caused him to hold the wall for support. Slowly sliding down the wall he clutched his head when he felt his head throbbing. "I had too much caffeine I guess" He whispered to himself before massaging his head a bit to relieve the pain.

His phone continued ringing disturbing the peaceful silence in his office. Jimin pushed himself up by gathering all his strength before walking over to the couch and throwing himself on it. He reached out for his phone before checking the caller ID. "Fuck" He cursed as his eyes fell on the time and then at the caller ID.

"Bitch where are you?" The moment he answered, He heard the angry voice of his best friend, Kim Taehyung. "Uhm I am at home Tae, sleeping and snoring" He tried to lie but his best friend was two steps ahead of him. "Don't lie to me Jeon Fucking Jimin" Taehyung yelled at him.

"How do you know I am lying?" Jimin massaged his ears as he put his phone on speaker not wanting to get screamed at again. "I am in the parking lot, staring at your office's glass wall where I can see all the lights still on" Taehyung's voice showed how mad he was at Jimin.

"You might not care about your health Jimin but I, Jungkook, we do" Taehyung's voice grew softer at the end of the sentence and Jimin felt guilty because of it. "I am sorry Tae" He apologised. "If you are really sorry then get your ass in my car, I am dropping you home and you won't be allowed to come to work tomorrow" Taehyung's stern voice rang through Jimin's ears.

"Tae-" Jimin tried to protest but Taehyung cut him off. "No Jimin, I am not listening to you anymore. Jungkook took a promise from me Jimin, He wanted me to make sure you are doing fine and are happy. He took a promise from you too Jimin, You promised him to take care of yourself but.. He would be so disappointed Jimin" Taehyung's words rang through Jimin's ears who was in deep thought.