~ Dare ~

Jimin looked around the room at his drunk friends who were passed out, Two of them on the floor while the others on the couch before he looked at the person sitting infront of him with a table between them.

It was a sleepover night and they all had decided to play Their own version of Truth and dare. It was a simple game where a bottle will be spinned, the one it lands on has to do the dare given by the person sitting opposite to him.

You are allowed to drink a shot of glass if you do not wish to complete the dare but this was a limited option so that no one misuses it. The result of this game was Jimin's drunk friends.

Jimin had a high tolerance and the bottle had only landed on him once before so his fate was by his side today but not for long. He looked at Jungkook who picked up the bottle and placed it on the middle of the table to spin it .

Jimin instantly placed his Hand over Jungkook's stopping him. "What are you doing?" Jimin frowned noticing the tiny smirk that slipped on Jungkook's face. "Spinning the bottle"

"The game is over ok" Jimin spoke while pointing at the drunk guys. "It's only the two of us left now" Jungkook just smirked as a reply. "Why? Are you scared of what I will ask you to do if The bottle lands on you" Jungkook teasingly said.

"Sacred? And me" Jimin scoffed and looked at Jungkook with a glare but his attempt to look scary was futile, he still looked like an adorable baby. "In your Dreams" Jimin emphasized each word making sure it was loud and clear for Jungkook to hear.

"Oh really? Then you wouldn't mind a last game would you?" Jungkook smirked knowing that he had successfully pissed Jimin off and had also gotten him to do what he wanted.

Jimin didn't reply instead just took his hand back allowing Jungkook to spin the bottle. The bottle started moving in circular motion. Jimin stared at it with a batted breath. He was actually scared of what Jungkook will ask him to do if the bottle landed on him.

And looks like he will get a answer because the bottle did land on him. He groaned, Jungkook's smirk just pissing him off more. "Are you ready to hear the dare I want to give you?"

Jimin gulped before nodding his head, Jungkook passed him a smirk. "I want you to sit on my lap for as long as I want" Jimin's Jaw dropped when he heard that, His cheeks turned red.

"W-What?' His flustered voice was like heaven to Jungkook's ears. "You heard me" Jungkook looked deep into Jimin's eyes waiting for a response.

Jimin quickly composed himself and was about to reach for the Bottle that had some soju left to pour in his empty shot glass so that he can take a shot. But before he could do so, Jungkook grabbed the bottle and gulped down all that was left.

"Hey! That's cheating" Jimin whined trying to snatch the bottle from Jungkook but he failed. Jungkook just passed him a smirk before keeping the bottle away. "Well aren't you a cheater like me too?" Jungkook knew what he was doing when he asked that question.

"Of course not" Jimin was flustered and pissed off both at the same time. "Then complete the dare or you will be called a cheater for not completing it" Jungkook had gotten Jimin right where he wanted.

Jimin groaned before standing up and slowly walking over to Jungkook's side, he looked into Jungkook's eyes before sitting on his lap. A blush forming on his chubby cheeks.

Jungkook instantly wrapped his one arm around Jimin's waist, the other caressing his cheek. Jimin refused to give in to Jungkook's touch as he crossed his arms but he pouted knowing that he had no escape.

"Was it really that hard?" Jungkook's eyes softened, A gentle smile forming on his face. "You are a meanie you know" Jimin hit Jungkook's chest lightly, pouting like a stubborn child.

"What should I do if my husband does not forgive me even after I bought him his favourite snacks, cooked him some delicious lunch, took him out on a romantic date and even helped him shower" Jimin immediately put his palm over Jungkook's lips shushing him.

His cheeks brighter than the colour red itself. "You can't say that" He whispered while being a blushing mess. Jungkook pecked Jimin's palm before slowly holding Jimin's wrist and pulling Jimin's palm away from his lips.

"And why is that darling?" Jungkook teasingly smirked. Jimin hit Jungkook's chest lightly.

"Shhh stop speaking"

"Make me"

Jimin Blushed and looked deep into Jungkook's eyes holding the eye contact for moment knowing very well what Jungkook was asking him to do before he closed his eyes and kissed Jungkook's lips stopping him from saying a single word.

Their lips moved in  sync as if their lips embracing each other. Their tongues played together. Jimin's arms wrapped around Jungkook's neck, his legs now straddling Jungkook's lap.

Between the passionate kiss, Jungkook pulled away to look into Jimin's eyes. "Does this mean that I am forgiven?" He questioned while breathing heavily just like Jimin.

"Maybe" Jungkook smirked when Jimin said that, he grabbed Jimin's nape gently and pushed his face down to capture his lips again for another heated kiss.

~ End Of The Oneshot ~

Thank you for 10 K reads, I love you all 💕

Please know that you all are the reason why I reached to this point and also the reason why I never decided to quit but instead to Learn and grow....

Love yourself Armies....