~ Golden Memories ~

Christmas was not only the time when the carpet of snow layed on our beautiful grassy lands but also a fond memory that left us reminiscing the past nostalgically.

Jungkook fondly remembers his mother gifting him a cute teddy bear on Christmas when he was seven. He was so excited but also scared of getting judged by the other kids for having a girly toy.

Until his mother comforted him and taught him about how to face judgements positively and live proudly and happily. Sadly his mother was not by his side anymore but she would always live in his heart and the memories they once created.

Jungkook hummed a Christmas Carol while making some hot chocolate for his little family. He could hear the occasional giggles coming from the living room and that filled his heart with Joy.

He suddenly felt someone fist his pants and tug on it gently to get his attention. He looked down and his eyes met a pair of brown ones. A small smile appeared on his face as he kneeled down infront of the little girl who was wearing a princess dress.

"What happened Yumi?" He gently panted the little girl's head. "Uncle Kookie Jungmin keeps teasing me for my height" The five year old pouted and hugged Jungkook's neck. Jungkook chuckled and wrapped his arms around the little girl before lifting her off the ground.

"I will scold him for you ok?" Jungkook consoled her before pecking her forehead. Yumi was Taehyung and Yoongi's daughter and a quiet one while his own son was notorious boy, opposite of Yumi.

"Where is your uncle Jimin?" Jungkook questioned as he walked into the living room where everyone was seated but his other half. Yumi just shrugged and ran to Yoongi when Jungkook placed her down.

Yoongi had her sat on his lap before he indulged into the conversation again with the rest of the family. Jungkook smiled at everyone in the living room before turning around and leaving the living room.

He climbed upstairs to his room and gently opened the door. A smile appeared on his face when he noticed Jimin patting a sleepy Jung Min's chest to put him to sleep.

Jungmin was already half asleep when Jungkook tip toed to the bed and hugged Jimin from behind startling him. "Kook you scared me" Jimin whispered and placed a hand over his fast beating heart.

Jungkook silently Chuckled and pecked both of his babies foreheads. "What are you doing here?" Jimin whispered and snuggled into Jungkook's arms. "I missed you" Jungkook pecked Jimin's lips and stared at him affectionately.

Jimin Chuckled at that, "We saw other like twenty minutes ago". "So does that mean that I can't miss you?" Jungkook questioned and buried his nose in Jimin's neck inhaling the scent of the perfume that Jimin applied on his collarbone.

"Your baby bunny is just a miniature copy of you and it's not about looks anymore" Jimin rolled his eyes and glanced at the sleeping boy. Tiny snores were heard from him. "What did he do this time?" Jungkook held Jimin close to himself and whispered in Jimin's ears.

"He has been behind Yumi all day, that poor girl has so much patience if I was in her place I would have slapped that person a long time ago if they kept bugging me like Jungmin does to Yumi" Jimin pouted and complained to Jungkook. "Like you did to me when we were younger" Jungkook teased.

Jimin groaned and rolled his eyes, "You were really annoying when we were younger". Jungkook Chuckled at that and pecked Jimin's lips again. He can't get over the chocolatey taste of Jimin's lips.

"Yet you promised to marry me in our childhood" Jungkook passed a tiny smirk to Jimin. Crimson red blush appeared on Jimin's cheeks as he feels the embarrassment crawl to him all over again.

"Shut up"

Flashback

A Eight year old Jimin was grumpily sitting on the swing. His arms were crossed against his chest as he stared at the scene infront of him feeling utterly jealous.

A new girl who had just shifted in their neighborhood had decided to play with Jungkook after Jimin told Jungkook to not play with him because he simply got mad at him for a stupid reason.

It was not like Jungkook to stop annoying him or leave his side even when Jimin asked him to. Jungkook just enjoyed teasing the older for his height but that didn't mean that they weren't close friends.

But for the first time in ages, Jimin was all alone and to be honest he didn't like that feeling. He has grown to like Jungkook's presence around him and things just didn't feel right when Jungkook was not by his side.

Jimin's plump lips formed a cute little pout as he glared at the girl who was pulling Jungkook with her where ever she went. This may be the first time Jimin felt the jealousy run through his veins and he didn't like it one bit.

Jungkook would occasionally glance at Jimin but Jimin refused to make a eye contact with Jungkook. Until he had enough of it. He stood up from the playground swing and walked with sass towards the two of them.

Jungkook smiled at him but the little girl just frowned, unsure if she liked Jimin or not, probably not but the feeling was mutual on Jimin's side. She held Jungkook's arm tightly looking at Jimin as if he was a threat.

Jimin glared at her before rolling his eyes, "Jungkook I want to talk to you". Jungkook simply nodded but when he was about to follow Jimin, the girl held his arm tighter. "Talk with him later, he is playing with me right now"

Both glared at each other, Jungkook who was in the middle of both of them just gulped awkwardly. "You are new but Jungkook is really close to me and is my friend from ages so he will come with me and not play with you" Jimin grabbed hold of Jungkook's other arm pulling him towards himself.

"So what? It's not like you both will be together forever" The girl was blabbering non sense at this point. "He will not be with you forever so get used to him having other people around" that struck a cord in Jimin.

"He will be with me forever and I will make sure of that" Jimin snapped as he pulled jungkook behind him. "Oh really and how would you do that?" The girl provoked him more. "I will marry him when we get older" The silence elongated as Jungkook blushed crimson red.

Jimin groaned and hide his face in the pillow when Jungkook repeated the story all over. "I was a kid, a possessive one you know" Jimin tried to reason but Jungkook just chuckled.

"I will marry him" Jungkook impersonated Jimin's high pitched voice. Jimin groaned and hit Jungkook with a pillow. The noise they both made almost awakened the little bunny who they instantly started cuddling with to make him fall asleep again.

~ End Of The Oneshot ~

'When Love Lasts' is finally out Armies!!

Check out My New Book Everyone!!!