~ Letter ~

DING DONG DING DONG

DING DONG DING DONG

"Taehyung, can you get the door?" Jimin shouted from the kitchen, busy cleaning the counter top. Taehyung, who was watching his favorite TV show, stood up to go get the door. He opened the door to see the mail man standing there.

A smile appeared on Taehyung's face when he realized the reason behind the mail man's sudden appearance. He signed the paper before grabbing the mail and closing the door. "Jimin, come here quick!" He shouted for his soulmate.

Jimin, who had heard his shout, frowned , wondering what had happened. He rushed over to the living room only to find Taehyung checking the details written on the Mail with a blooming smile. "What is it?" Jimin wiped his wet hands on his pants making his way to stand beside Taehyung.

"It is mail from your Jungkook," Jimin's eyes widened at that as he immediately snatched the mail from Taehyung. Taehyung playfully rolled his eyes at that. Jimin happily opened the mail to see a neatly folded letter.

"Finally" Jimin excitedly sat down on the couch. Taehyung admired Jimin's love for Jungkook even when the male was not here. Taehyung had seen how difficult it is for Jimin to be a military man's husband.

Taehyung smiled and left the room to give some privacy to Jimin who didn't even notice him leaving. Jimin's hands were shaking as Tears welled up in his eyes, staring at the folded letter. Too scared to open it, Too overwhelmed with feelings.

He bit his lips controlling his sobs. His shaky hands finally unfolded the letter revealing the neat and beautiful writing of his lover. The tears didn't stay in his eyes for longer, slowly flowing down when he noticed some dried tear droplets on the letter.

To My Loving Husband,

The first line itself brought out numerous emotions in Jimin, His hands wiping his tears, A wide smile decorating his face.

My Jiminie, Are you doing well? Have you been taking care of yourself? Today on February 2nd, It has officially been 7 months and 13 days since I Last saw you, Held you in my arms, Kissed you on your lips and whispered a sweet I love you in your ears. Do you miss me? Because I do, So much that even words can't describe what I feel without you. They say that the time will pass away even before you realize but for me every day feels like a whole month. The longing for you increases with each passing moment. This is the fifth time I am writing this letter. The ones before could not hold the weight of my feelings. There are still 2 more months before I can see you and hold you. 2 more months without you. My Love, Take care of yourself, Eat on time and don't get sick. When I come back we will go on a movie date just like you wanted. When I come back I will cook for you and feed you with my own hands. When I come back we will cuddle all night and all day until our arms feel sore. When I come back we will be the happiest married couple.

Your Bunny Husband , Jungkook

Jimin's body trembled because of how badly he was sobbing, His hands holding the letter close to his heart. Two more months before he gets to see his lover, Two whole months before he gets to embrace the taller male.

Taehyung, who had heard the loud sobbing, immediately rushed to the living room and embraced his best friend who was sobbing. His own eyes welling up with tears, He could feel the pain of separation coming from the two lovers.

"Jimin calm down" He caressed Jimin's back trying to calm his soulmate who refused to show his face, Hiding it in Taehyung's neck. "You know right he will come back to you" Taehyung knew that it was not only the pain of separation but also the fear of losing Jungkook that had engulfed Jimin.

"He has to," Jimin whispered, sobbing quietly. "After all he promised that we will be the happiest married couple after he comes back" He finally looked at Taehyung who wiped his tears. "You guys will be the happiest married couple" Taehyung passed a soft smile to Jimin who looked down at the letter again.

"It has been 241 days since I last saw my Jungkook. '' Jimin heaved a sigh, The tears coming back. Taehyung was surprised when he realized that Jimin was counting the days, His heart filled with admiration. "60 more days before I finally see him again" Taehyung immediately embraced him again. "And that day will be the happiest day for both of you"

Not all long distance relationships work out because these kinds of relationships need a strong amount of love and trust between the two partners but the ones who do survive have love and bond stronger than anything.

~ End Of One shot ~

Me in my sad story writing Era...

Don't worry Guys, The Next one shot will be filled with Love and Fluff.

Thank you for 5 K reads

Love yourself, armies...