~ Nostalgia ~

The weather compared to the other days was steaming hot and people could not help but whine at the unusual hotness. The air conditioners were working all over the town and none of the population could survive without them. Some even pour ice water buckets over themselves to feel cold in this everlasting sun's heat.

Nobody dared to step out of their humble abode in this warm chilly afternoon after all they didn't want to get roasted by the sun but the soulmates were built differently. Jimin and Taehyung were walking down the road hand in hand while their lazy husbands walked behind them.

"Lets get some Ice cream Tae" Jimin exclaimed pointing at the Ice cream truck and he didn't have to say twice because the next moment he felt Taehyung pulling him towards the truck excitedly.

The cat eyed boy who wore a white Tee along with denim jeans just stood there sleepily with his hand covering his face trying to hide from the sun. His best friend, a cute bunny who had doe eyes and the buffiest body he had ever seen stood beside him with a smile adorning his handsome face. Jungkook wore a Black tee along with the same denim jeans as Yoongi. Taehyung and Jimin desired matching couple outfits and who were these two to deny.

"They are full of energy" Yoongi muttered under his breath but still smiled as he adored his lover. Jimin and Taehyung had suddenly suggested the idea of Double Date where they will be visiting the mall together and later have dinner. The date was supposed to happen in the evening when the weather will cool down but

Instead the excitement of the two best friends got the best of them and that resulted in an early start. Under the scorching sun the two males stared at their lovers who were sharing their ice creams while walking back to them to give the ice cream they bought for them. Jungkook's gaze had always been loving when it came to Jimin.

He could vividly remember those days when he would use his peripheral vision to steal glances of Jimin who was his seatmate. He was reminded of the time when he would stare at the closed window or to be exact at Jimin through the reflection. Jungkook was a quiet boy and Yoongi was his first ever friend. These two had their eyes laid on the college's most popular duo to ever exist, Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung.

Jungkook could still remember everything as if it had happened just yesterday. "What are you thinking Kook?" Yoongi questioned as he licked his ice cream as both of them sat on a nearby bench with a huge tree behind it. The tree's long branches protected them from the sun's harshness.

"Just remembered the good old days" Yoongi just chuckled at that, Those simple words from Jungkook brought out a lot of memories. They both sat there occasionally licking their ice creams as they stared at their lovers. Their dear Husbands were in the park playing with some young kids who dared to come out in this frightening afternoon.

"It was so messy back then" Yoongi let out those words causing both of them to laugh at their silly past. "Still I wouldn't change anything" Jungkook confidently replied and Yoongi could not disagree. "Aish I never knew the feeling of Nostalgia was so deep" Yoongi threw his head on Jungkook's shoulder before sitting back up for no reason.

"It's deeper than the ocean but not my devotion for Jimin" Jungkook replied like a love sick puppy and Yoongi just chuckled. "We are still the same Love sick fools" Yoongi commented as they dived into the era of memories.

FLASHBACK

Two boys were sitting in an empty classroom on the last bench with the window kept open to let the slight winter breeze enter. The one sitting exactly next to the window had his eyes focused on a sketchbook as he sketched a boy while the other described the said boy's features with his gummy smile.