~ Teasing Touches ~

"Dad, I don't need a bodyguard. '' Jimin heaved a sigh for the nth time. His father scrolled through the news on his phone, ignoring him. "Dad, are you listening?" Jimin whined. "I am not deaf" Jimin's father side eyed him before continuing his work.

"I don't want a bodyguard, Mom tell him please" Jimin gave his mother puppy eyes. His mother calmly sipped her tea, "You should have thought about that before sneaking out of the house at midnight" His mother reminded him.

"It was a surprise for Taehyung's Birthday, We all were going to crash at his house at midnight with cakes and balloons and all that birthday stuff" Jimin explained, making multiple hand gestures just like always.

His parents just ignored him. "Your new bodyguard will be here in 10 minutes" His father announced and stood up, Leaving the living room to get ready for his work. His mother passed him a soft smile before following her husband.

Jimin threw himself on the couch throwing a tantrum by kicking his legs all over the place. His whole body froze when he heard a fake cough coming from behind him. He immediately stood up straight awkwardly smiling at the man who just caught him throwing a tantrum.

"Damn" Jimin whispered to himself, His Jaw dropped when his eyes met the man's doe ones. He almost drooled at the sight of this man's biceps. He bit his lips checking this man out shamelessly. He licked his lips feeling hot.

"You are?" He shamelessly smirked. "Jeon Jungkook," The man replied with a neutral expression on his face. His voice was cold and distant, something that Jimin gladly ignored. "A hot name for a hot man like you" Jimin bites his lips flirting without any care.

"Sorry?" Jungkook questioned wanting to confirm if he had heard right. "You heard me Mr. Coldy, Are you the bodyguard my father hired?" Jimin would love to have a bodyguard if he was as hot as fire or more like Jeon Jungkook.

"I am-" Before Jungkook could complete his sentence Jimin cut him off. "Oh I can't hear you from here, I should come closer" Jimin took a few steps towards Jungkook standing at an arm's length from him.

"I am-" Jungkook started again but was cut off by Jimin again. "Wait I still can't hear you" Jimin slyly took two more steps closer to Jungkook. "I guess now I would be able to listen to you properly" Jimin passed a flirty smile to Jungkook.

"I-" Before Jungkook could speak Jimin took another step closer to Jungkook only for him to trip and fall right in Jungkook's arms. Jungkook's hands snaked around Jimin's waist to support him, pulling him closer to his chest.

Jimin's eyes widened at the unexpected position he found himself in, His hands were holding onto Jungkook's bicep something he did in reflex to prevent himself from falling. He gently squeezed Jungkook's bicep, "Damn you must be exercising a lot." He could not help himself.

Jungkook just stared at him in disbelief, "Did you purposefully fall in my arms?" Jungkook questioned keeping his hands wrapped around Jimin's waist not like Jimin minded it anyways. "Don't doubt my intentions Mr. Jeon they are purer than the sinful nights you had in the past"

Jimin ran his hand across Jungkook's jawline, feeling the sharpness of it. Jungkook held his hand stopping him from caressing his Jawline, His one hand still holding Jimin's waist. "The way you are acting around me is more sinful" Jungkook smirked pecking Jimin's knuckles.

Jimin chuckled admiring that beautiful smirk on Jungkook's handsome face. "Speaking such sinful words while being a gentleman" Jimin had an amused look on his face. Jungkook's arm wrapped itself tighter around Jimin's waist pulling him closer. "It's called Prince treatment" Jungkook pecked Jimin's knuckles again.