~ Upset Jimin ~

The weather was a bit chilly as Jimin wrapped his comforter around himself, abandoning Jungkook in this cold. Jungkook shivered when the cold air hit his bare torso as he opened his sleepy eyes to notice his boyfriend cuddled with a plushie with the comforter wrapped all around him with nothing left for Jungkook.

Jungkook tried to sneak inside the comforter as he pulled that plushie out of Jimin's hands. Jimin instantly started searching for it sleepily as Jungkook waited before Jimin finally found his big bunny lying beside him and slept while hugging him. Jungkook caressed Jimin's fluffy hair while Jimin buried his face in Jungkook's naked chest after all Jungkook sleeps shirtless.

Jungkook was very well aware of the fact that Jimin would be mad at him for hugging him when he clearly warned him not to hug him before sleeping. They had a fight, Well not exactly a fight but a small argument because Jungkook accidently joked about breaking up while they were watching a sad romantic movie. His intentions were to make Jimin laugh but Jimin felt insecure because of that joke and that's how they ended up in this situation.

Jungkook had already apologised as he was not the one to shout at his partner just because he has a big ego and can't accept his mistake. Jungkook had realised that he messed up big this time. He tried not to use any kind of sensitive words that could hurt Jimin while he was joking but things still didn't go in his favour. On the other side Jimin was aware of Jungkook's true intentions but jokes apart, He felt insecure.

They had promised each other that even if they fight they will still sleep on the same bed so Jungkook was not kicked out from the bed. Jungkook adjusted the comforter ready for the comfortable sleep with his lover before the storm finally came.

"JEON JUNGKOOK" Jungkook flinched and fell off the bed with a loud thud. He immediately started massaging his butt as he noticed Jimin sitting on the bed glaring at him. "Why are your hands all over me?" Jimin questioned sternly as Jungkook looked for an answer. "You were cold love and I could not let you feel cold so I decided to hug you" Jungkook praised himself internally but Jimin continued glaring at him.

"And what about my plushie? Did it fly and reach the couch?" Jimin pointed at the plushie whose butt was facing their direction as it was messily lying on the couch. Jungkook didn't really have an answer for that because he clearly remembers throwing it there before cuddling with Jimin. Jungkook got up from his position while massaging his butt. "I was the one who was feeling cold and you were the one who was not giving me a part of our comforter but I promise I wasn't the one who hugged you first" Jungkook puckered his bottom lip out as Jimin felt guilty but he said nothing.

Jimin got up from his position walking over to the bathroom. Jungkook followed behind as he noticed Jimin putting toothpaste on his toothbrush. "Brush after me," Jimin said but Jungkook ignored him. Grabbing his own toothbrush, he put some toothpaste on it. "Why waste time Minnie and anyways we brush together everyday" Jungkook answered with a wink which Jimin noticed through the mirror's reflection but ignored it.

Both of them started brushing their teeth when Jungkook leaned down and towards the mirror to check his own reflection with his one arm slowly wrapping around Jimin's waist. Jimin, who was staring at his hot boyfriend's reflection, immediately turned sideways to face Jungkook. He glared at Jungkook who raised his eyebrows questionably. With the toothpaste in their mouth they were unable to speak.

Jungkook who was standing behind Jimin all this time was completely aware of what Jimin had to say but he pretended to be unaware. Jimin pointed at Jungkook's arm on his waist as Jungkook stared at him innocently, not moving his arm away. Jimin slapped his hand away but it barely affected Jungkook who attached his shirtless chest with Jimin's clothed back, Back hugging to the fullest. Jimin tried to push Jungkook away but later just gave up, Secretly enjoying Jungkook's warmth.