Romania x Reader

(A/N: I don't know how to title this, so if you have a good one for this, please tell me. xD I'm bad at it.)

Romantic Romania

Requested by Hetalia_fangirl_820

-----------------

You were suddenly invited to Vladimir's home. You didn't mind. It was nice to have something to do than to sit in your room doing nothing all day long- or, that's what everyone says. They say you're boring because you spend your days on the internet.

You shrugged to yourself. This was a good time to get away from pesky people.

(A/N: don't hurt me because Romania doesn't have an official name..)

You were currently in the living room, nose dug into a book. You were really interested. Even if Vladimir wasn't there to keep you comapny, you understand. He was busy and wanted a bit if company. Although, it was strange he called you of all people, but you let it slide.

While continuing your trek through the wondrous folklore tale, you hadn't noticed Vlad, a nickname you had called him, come into the room and sat beside you. Suddenly there was pressure on the book, trying to rip it out of your hands. Youu tightened your grip and pouted.

"No!" You yelled, childishly, not letting go of the book.

Vlad only chuckled, snapping you out of your ditzy state. You sheepishly smiled, a burning sensation on your face.

"Oh! I'm so very sorry!! I didn't see you there.." You trailed off, giving another nervous, yet apologetic smile. He only smiled back and leaned on his side, closer to you.

"It's fine. It was actually very cute." He snickered. You blushed more and lightly punched him in the arm.

"Am not." You protested, causing him to chuckle more.

"Oh, but you are~" A mischeivous grin was plastered on his face.

"Shut up!" You held your face in your hands and turned away.

There was a bit of silence between you two. It wasn't awkward, yet it wasn't comfortable. Suddenly you felt weight on your shoulder and hot breath on your skin.

"Do you know why I called you over, (Name)?" You honestly didn't know, but you were a bit glad to come.

"No, not really." You whsipered.

Vlad proceeded to lightly kiss your neck.

"Because I love you." His low voice caused you to get nervous and blush more.

You didn't know what to say so you turned around to face him. Your faces inches apart.

Slowly, he leans in, closing his eyes. You did the same. You two were about to share your first kiss if it weren't for a sniggering Arthur.

"Hahahaha!! Vladimir! Go get some!" But that voice wasn't Arthur. It was Alfred who was beside him.

Vlad blushed and threw everything he could at them, even his magic. They finally left after what seemed like forever.

"Now, where were we?" he asked after turning to you.

He lifted your chin with his index and thumb and went for the kiss. It was passionate and slow. You tangled your fingers in his strawberry blonde hair. His hands are wrapped around you.

After a few minutes, you both parted for air.

"Does this make you mine?" He asked in a low voice.

"Yes." You replied, giving him another kiss.

-----------

I DIED THIS IS CUTE FOR ME TO WRITE AHHH!!!

Anyway, this is done! uwu