Germany x Austria

"Mini" Food Fight

Requested by RussiaSunflower

----------------

Flour was spread all over the kitchen counter. Bowls, plates, spoons, forks, and everything else anyone needs to make things with are scattered throughout the entire kitchen. How did this happen? Let's see.

Germany and Austria, two German speaking countries, are staring intently in the other's eyes, intensity between them. They were caked in batter. (Get it? Get it? Caked in batter, and I implied they're baking a cake? No? Okay... *sulks*)

"Jou know," Austria began, "ve really need to start baking zhis cake if ze guests should have somezing to eat." Germany nodded, a small smile playing at his lips.

"Ja, ve should."

Hours passed and the biggest cake they ever made was sitting on the countertop of their kitchen.

"Ve did gut, didn't ve?" The German man said, looking at the toppling cake. It looked delectable. Anyone who saw it would fall over drooling.

"Ja. Ve did!" Austria was happy, which made Germany happy, and everyone was happy. They were both a heaping mess, though.

"I'll get ready" They both said at the same time before bursting out laughing.

"Jou first." Germany said. Austria nodded and went to get ready.

"Ve really did gut."

A/N: I guess you wouldn't call this a food fight because I literally skipped the entire fight.

I have a reason for not having motivation to write! ;-;

1) I've been having family problems lately, and it's hurting me so much.

2) I just started school, both college and highschool so.. 5days a week of torture.. ;-;

But.. I do hope you enjoy this and I apologize for not beingg active...