Sealand x Reader

Sealand x Reader

(I didn't think up of some witty title, so I purposefully left it blank)

Morning; a tranquil time where the sun rises above the east, where the birds chirp graciously above the hearth, where everything seemed perfect.

Not for this certain family.

It was dark; the house. It had no movement, no life, nothing to shine out of the windows. This wasn't the peaceful quiet, it was the mysterious, frightening kind of quiet.

Followed by the darkness, unwanted words spew out of the pitch black nothingness that has been suddenly surrounded. Incoherrent words could be geard a mile away, but that never stopped anything.

A frail (name) stood with a child on their hips. The child- healthy looking, while (name) was skin on bones, weak from lack of nutrients. Standing across from (name) was their spouse. They, too, looked somewhat healthy, but also undernourished. The hairs were all spiked out in different directions, and a bottle in their hand.

(Name) and the spouse continued on like this until (name) walked out, never to see their ex-lover again. Tears escaped your eyes, but it was only natural, since you did left your spouse.

Now, onto the part where the explanation comes rolling in.

You had found a child, the one you were holding, abandoned. It had nefer deserved to be alone, you thought, so you took care of him on your own. However, your spouse didn't agree to that, saying that children are mistakes and never deserved to live.

'You could have been talking to yourself' You thought to yourself at your spouse from the memory. It was over now, you had this child to take care of. You strode onto town, going to the bus.

You paid with whatever money you had left for a ride, and rode out into the next few towns over where your parents dwelled. Sure enough, by the time you arrived, they took real good care of you.

You explained everything to them, giving them worried looks and took the baby and cooed at it, saying things like "Precious" or "You both never deserved this." It was nice, you thought, that they cared.

Years gone by and you watched your adopted child grow up into the beautiful boy you had raised. He always wore that cheeky smile, and a bit of an accent, too.

'He watches too much Doctor Who.'You smiled, shaking your head. It was funny, but you didn't stop him. He deserved to be happy.

One day, you were out to the park with him. He played around until he stopped and ran to you.

"What is it, buddy?" You asked, smiling, still.

"Well, Mum, I had a thought! Also a dream, but they are the same thing, so I'm going to make this quick!" He beamed, looking at my confused look.

"I want to be a well-known country!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hehe.. This is going to be set up for part two later! Sorry, guys. I have gotten lazy to work on writing, but I enjoyed it- writing obviously.

The last of the requests will be up soon! Also, one of you, I believe, has asked for a sequel for my previous story. I will get to that. :)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING! :D

See you guys in the next update!

Bye~♡