England x Child! America

Ah!! Third one this week! :D I'm seriously on a roll! This gotta make up for all those times this summer that I missed XD so sorry, though. ;3; I promise to keep updating!!

________

Happy Birthday, My Boy

Sun shone down on the large plains, caressing everything with the sun kissed rays. Insects, creatures, and humans alike bask, play, and enjoy it all. It is their source of warmth during the day.

Little America lied under the willow tree, the breeze weaving through the leaves creating a whistling rhythm to be bonded into the eardrums.

"Is so peaceful out 'ere!!" His toothy grin shone as bright as the dawning sun. He yawned a bit at the beautiful scenery. Spring fever is what he has, but it's a good thing, since he's outside all the time.

"I wonder where Mister England is.." He got up and went home. When he entered, he tried to call to England but he never heard any response. This got the little nation worried. He walked all throughout the house, except the kitchen. He sighed in disappointment as he reached it.

It was dark, much to America's surprise, so he turned on the lights and was utterly surprised at what he found. Everyone stood there, smiles on their faces as they saw his surprised expression.

"Happy birthday!" They all shouted. And by all, France, Russia, the Nordics, China, Canada, England, and pretty much all the countries have come together, young or old, and celebrate his birthday. America ran to England and engulfed him in a hug.

"You throwed a birthday party for me?" The taller nation picked up the lad and chuckled.

"'Threw' and yes we did. You're getting a big boy and we couldn't just let you go without a celebration, now can we?" America shook his head and got down, sitting at the table where the cake was. The candles were lit and everyone sang 'Happy birthday' to him. He made a wish and blew the candles out.

"So, vhat did jou vish for~?" France asked, kneeling beside America's chair. The small nation shook his head while grinning his toothy grin.

"I ain't gonna tell! If I did, it won't come true!" England bit his lip, trying not to correct him. Instead, he chuckled.

"You're such a clown there, America." England picked up the young boy and hugged him, whispering in his ear. "Happy birthday, my boy... I love you."

"I love ya, too~."

__________

;3; This was so cute!! OMG!!!

Idk what else Is next xD but I do know it's more IG requests

YOU KNOW THE DRILL!!!

Kaira_chan