Hetalia on Crack

WEEEELLLLCOMME TO HETALIA ON CRACK! :D I hope you enjoy!

Before I get going, I'm going to say this: Hetalia does NOT belong to me. If it did, I'd have so many updates on it -3- Yes, I'm nice like that xD

Oh, and I'm updating this whenever someone requests on my previous update, so this is going to be very long xD

Enjoy!~

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING STORIES MAY OR MAY NOT MAKE ANY SENSE SO BE CAREFUL.

_________

To: @ynnabanana25 :D

Characters: Allies, Axis, Austria, Switzerland, and Prussia (All, drunk)

-------

One night a month, everyone goes to America's to chill out and have a blast. And by 'blast' it's drinking. Everyone got drunk and who knows what they do, but some of us are curious, non?

Let's go disturb some peace.

"YooOoooOooo~!" A "slightly" drunk America said as he made his way through the crowd to the rest of the Allies. "WhHhhaa- ' hiccup ' - aaat dough yooouuuuuuuu wernna dew?"

England and France shared glances at each other and gave cheeky grins. They then stared back at the American and went into weird poses.

"LETS BE A UNICORN" Yelled the Frenchman. He then laughed pervertedly and took off his garments, downing a whole bottle of wine at the same time. Afterwards, he then jumped on top of Italy's back, caressing his curl.

"Oh~ mon cherie! What a bootyful curl, huehuehue." Italy's face turned from embarrassment to shock to disgust all in a matter of seconds. He waved his arms around yelling out to Germany.

Unfortunately for Italy, Germany is trying to propose to China, thinking he is a girl.

"Mein bootayful flower, Ich know jou and Ich just met, but... VILL JOU GET IN BED VITH ME?" China gulped and stared down at Germany's red face.

"Aiyah! No way! I rather prefer......." He trailed off once he sets his eyes on Japan. Puffing his cheeks out, he began to chant out a nursery rhyme after he let out the air.

"LITTLE OL' JAPAN WHO SAT ON HIS PAN EATING HIS WASABAY. THEN CAME A MAN WHO BECAME HIS FRAND SCARING HIS LITTLE FACE AWAY." Everyone didn't care about the screaming China makimg his way to the little Allies pile, prancing like a dandelion.

"LESS ALL SING THE WHAT-DO-YOU-CALL-IT SONG!!!!" Yelled France. He has his arms around America and England while Russia was pole dancing in the back alley.

"OH ~~~~~~ OOoooOOoOooOOoOooOOOHHHH AND IIIIIIIIIII WIIILLL ALWAYS.... LOOoooOOOoove yoooOOOOUUUOuUUUUUUuuuu!!!!!" And with that, they passed out, falling down slowly, yet dramatically, looking like a Disney princess sleeping.

While they were sleeping, Austria, Prussia, and Switzerland look around the place, seeing a whole mess of people draped all over the place.

Prussia snickered at his sobbing German brother on the ground, walking up to him.

"Kesesesese~ Vest! Vhat's vrong vith jou?" H knelt down and gently rubbed circles on his back. Germany wailed more, complaining how he never got his way.

"Okay, zhen. Ich vill get a beer zhen." Before anyone knew, Prussia was drunk, and he made his way to his other two friends.

"hAY GurlFRIENDS!!" He yelled out in a high pitched voice. Both Austria and Switzerland had 'mysteriously' gotten drunk themselves and were bashing beer bottles atop their heads.