2p! America x Reader

Regret Over Love (SONGFIC)

Requested by @crazycatlady46

---------

WARNING: Mild/heavy? language. I mean, it is 2P! America

PG-13 (although.. it really does not matter)

She shouldn't be here.

I stared at the couple. My heart turned stone cold, then ripped out of my chest. A scowl rose on my face.

I walked right up to the couple and tapped the male on the shoulder. He turned around and looked at me, his eyes widened, even if he was wearing glasses. I could see his eyes. I dated that idiot for years. He was my everything, my first love, my first "do it" partner. Hot tears began to well in the corner of my eyes.

I thought of angels

Choking on their halos

"What the hell are you doing, Allen?" My voice was full of anger. He seemed to be surprised and suddenly horrified. He had seen the bad side of me, the good, the sassy, the sexy, everything. He threw out my entire life sucking on the other bitch's face.

"Babe.." He began, letting go of the other girl and looking at me. It wasn't filled with lust, love, passion, or care. It was serious, deadly. It was poisonous.

"How could you?" I began to let my rage rise. I was beyond pissed. I was murderously angry. "How long have we dated, Allen? How long have I been this dummy you wanted? Was I not good enough? Was I some sort of practice person so you could go take your pleasures out on someone like this bitch?" I pointed at the blonde woman. She scowled at me.

"Baby doll, calm down. Lemme explain the entire f***ing situation!" His voice was calm at first, but then he began to yell. Oh, how it hurt. My heart was beginning to let me go, but I became stubborn.

"Calm down? Calm. Down? Bitch, I will tell myself when to calm down whenever I f***ing want to! Explain this to me, right now." He sighed and looked between me and the other woman.

"I met her a week ago. To be truthful, babe, I thought ya were getting dull." He paused, making sure I wouldn't attack him before he finished. However, he did notice how red my face was from anger. So, he continued. "She's amazing, babe. Ya need to get to know her. Anyway, off topic, she and I have been hitting it off, if ya know what I mean. I hate to say it, but..

Get them drunk on ro-ose water

"... I don't love you anymore."

See how dirty I can get them

Pulling out their fragile teeth

And clip their tiny wings

I could not take it any longer. The pain was too much. He toyed with my feelings. He should pay for it. I lunged out at the woman, kicking, screaming, biting, anything to let out my anger.

Everything felt like it has been slowed. Everything was a blur.

I know there were witnesses around, and what I had done can't be taken back. What's done is done. However, none could stop what I did.

It wasn't long, however, for Al to blockade my next attacks on the woman he was sucking faces with. She looked fragile in his eyes. Pathetic. I know her scheme. I am the fragile one. I am the one hurt. Or am I being selfish? Nonesense.

"I think," Al began, turning his back to me, "you should leave us."

My heart broke into pieces. I stared at the two of them with disbelief in my eyes. When I looked at her, she gave me the most horrid, sinful look she mustered. Absolutely fitting her: bitchiness.