Romano x Reader

Tomato Sauce

Requested by AbiAnime

-------------

You breathed in the scent of a fresh Italian market. This was your favorite place ever, because you loved the smell of fresh vegetables, especially tomatoes. You couldn't help yourself.

You bought a gallon of tomatoes and was off. Today you were going to prepare a large feast for a party that you were a part of. You didn't know how, but you never complained. Once you got home, you stashed your tomatoes in the pantry.

Standing in the kitchen, you placed your hands on your hips. Tonight was the party and you had to do something. You cracked your knuckles and produced a knife out of nowhere.

"Time to get choppin'" You smiled, dicing up several tomatoes, onions, and garlic.

After several hours and much cooking,two large crockpots of spaghetti sauce sat atop the kitchen table. A tired smile gently plastered on your face. You went upstairs to take a warm shower and get ready. You were clad in a light blue dress with black frills. The top stops just below your collar bones, and no sleeves. You were wearing your black tights with white boots that reaches halfway your shin. You made a few trips to place the sauce and a large supply of noodles in your car.

Upon arrival, you could see colors spiral everywhere. It was a party on a beach, whichyou were glad you didn't wear any heels.

You carried the sauce to your little cooking station that your friends help set up for you. You mentally note to thank them later.

You began to boil the noodles. Suddenly, people came after they smelt the wondrous smell of your spaghetti. People lined up, making you smile.

The last of the party goers were coming to grab the food. One caught your eyes.

He had chocolate brown hair with a curl sticking out. Weird. You thought, but shrugged it off. He came to you with a scowl on his face. You placed a plate of the delicious food you made in his hands. He mutters a thank you. You smiled, giving him a blush.

"My name is (Name), by the way." You beamed. He glanced at you.

"Lovino. Lovino Vargas." You nodded, smiling still. You were about to ask how he was feeling about the makeshift party until a hyperactive person yelled, happily.

"Ah~ Lovi!! Where-a have you been?" He pouted then glanced at the food, becoming even more happy.

"Ahh~ Foood!!!" He looked around him until he saw the source of the food. And you.

"Ah! Pretty bella~" It was your turn to blush.

"Th-thank you.." You smiled, blushing.

"BELLA SO PRETTY WHEN DHE BLUSHES" He yelled. Lovino gave a look of pure annoyance.

"I'm-a sorry about my-a stupido brother of mine." He huffed, motioning his hand to the other, his other hand holding the plate with the halfeaten food.

"My name is Feliciano~" He growled deeply, causing you to blush more.

"My name is (Name).. Nice to meet you.." Feliciano had a dreamy look in his eyes.

"Want to-a wade in the water with-a me?" You basically choked.

"N-no thank you." You quickly placed your hands on your face. People began to notice, but didn't do anything.

"Oi! Leave-a her alone. She-a obviously looks uncomfortable." You mouth a thank you to Lovino. He nodded.

"Aww~ You are no fun, Lovi~ Vee~~~~~~~~~~~~"

"And-a don't call me that!!" Giggling, Feliciano skipped away, leaving you and Lovino alone.

"Thank you.." You whispered, taking deep breaths. He nodded again.

"However, what he-a did say is-a true. You are-a pretty cute." He said as he now stood beside you. You blushed once again. You couldn't even say anything.

He chuckled and pecked your cheek. You stiffened, causing him to chuckle more. He pulled out a card with numbers on it and placed it in a crevice of your dress. He winked and walked away.

"Stupid" You mumbled, smiling.

--------

Oh, hey. I LOVE ROMANO OKAY? HE IS MY BBY AND I LOVE HIM lol! Anyway, I am on a roll with updating, although I probably jinxed myself. xD enjoy!!