Russia x Chibi! Canada

*TITLE NOT AVAILABLE*

Requested by littlecub28

----------------------------------------------------------

Around the same time that America was found, there was a smaller child. He wore the usual white gown with the bow tied around at the collar. Upon his face is the glasses that made his eyes pop out in a very charming, and very cute fashion. There was something about this boy that captivates people's hearts, but alas, he was not noticed by many people, and that caused him to be alone. He longed for the day that he would be noticed, especially by the people that seemed to want his brother, America. However, they did not notice him, either.

Crying, the little country cried until the day he was found by a blonde man. He was one of those people who wanted America. He held a soft smile on his face as he picked up the little country. This made him very happy that he accepted him immediately. Later on, England, the one who claimed America, was wanting to keep him, but the one who claimed him, France, had argued with him. He stated that he favored America over Canada.

This made a feeling bubble inside the child. He had never had someone to care for him, and this was very exciting.

***

Years had passed, and Canada was still the same small size, though his living space was rather large. He was going to be in control of his very own country soon. He did not know how to deal with that.

While he was distracted, however, he was interrupted by a small shove. He turned around, scared about who had knocked him over to see a very tall man. He had almost snow-white hair and he wore a trench coat. His appearance made him look scary, but there was nothing wrong about his smile.

"Hello, there." The man said with a thick Russian accent. Canada whimpered at the size of the man, but instead of walking away, he just walked up to him. Being brave this time, he pointed downward so that the Russian man can come down to his level. He was confused but bent down, thinking that was something he wanted, but it really was.

"Hi!" Canada squealed excitedly. This was the first time he accepted some stranger so easily.

"I'm Russia." He greeted. Canada smiled wider. France had warned him about Russia, but in all honesty, he was not that bad of a person.

"I'm Canada! Wanna be my friend?" This surprised the both of them. They both had smiles on their faces after a few seconds of silence. Russia chuckled and ruffled the small Canadian's head.

"Sure. Let's go play." He got up and offered his hand. Canada took it and they went and played for a very long time. It was a rather nice friendship. Everything was going to be perfect.

Or so that's what people say.

------

Headcanon: Russia loves kids

Sorry this is short.