Iceland x Reader x Norway

*TITLE NOT AVAILABLE*

Requested by Lynn_Loravile

Snow began to fall, creating a beautiful cascade of white dust to flow around the air. Smiles and giggles filled the airwaves by the joy of a beautiful family. Holidays were over, and sickness started to kick in, and the only thing that's setting these off are the wonders and warmth of having someone at your side almost all the time.

Happiness; a feeling that is overwhelming, causing one to be filled with joy. To some people, it was something that was rarely felt because of the way it made them feel, for others, however, it was the best feeling anyone could possibly imagine.

That night, the scene was spectacular. There were so many light posts on that it created a fantastic light show with snow all around. Such beauty and majesty covered the earth that made anyone melt, despite the fact that it was below freezing.

Breathes, deep and heavy, resonated throughout the air. They belonged (Y/N). They had been running away from two brothers, who were obviously trying to have a snowball fight, but (Y/N) was not having it. Who were the two? They were Lukas and Emil. Usually, they would not resort to something as childish as playing war, but it seemed that the environment around them have made it very clear that they were going to enjoy such tranquility.

"(Y/N)!" The younger one exclaimed, a smile spread on his face. His cheeks are a rosy red from so much activity. "Why did you stop? I thought we were fighting?" (Y/N) did not respond. How could they? The view in front of them all were very pleasing, and it made all of them show such true emotions that are bubbling inside of them. While (Y/N) was not looking, however, the two brothers looked at the figure that was standing there, enjoying the view, to each other.

Their eyes held something, a negative feeling. They were about to let it out, fighting each other. That was, until (Y/N) turned around to smile at the two brothers.

"I'm very glad you two are my best friends."

Both of their eyes widened, wondering what was going on.

"I just.. I feel very safe to be with the both of you. I regret to not have you both in my life all the time, and I am sure you both feel just the same, but there was something that has been bothering me since the day I met the both of you." They listened intently, getting as much information as they can.

"You see, you two are the reason why I am still alive, and the reason why I can love again." Tears were shed, faces are distorted in shock, and the one they all cared for was breaking down. "I am sorry..."

"What are you sorry for?" Lukas asked, concern laced in his voice. (Y/N) gave him a soft look before looking from him to Emil and then back to him.

"I'm sorry for not being fully honest with myself." They did not say anything. The person they cared for gulped then breathed, to get themselves comfortable. "I... it was stupid of me, but I have developed something in me, something for both of you, and I don't think it ever went away." Chuckling, (Y/N) moved closer to both brothers. Arms wrapped, huddled, and smiling, (Y/N) let out a shaky breath.

"I loved you both more than just friends." Chuckling, both brothers looked with wide eyes. "But... I also have something serious... I..." Choking, a hand was placed gently on their back, soothing them. "I... I am dying."

"What?" Surprised, angry, flushed; so many emotions flashed through the both of them. They looked at the one they love.

"It's true. So, this is the last night I could spend with the both of you, so could you two do me a favor and let me love the both of you?" They looked at each other and nodded. Lukas decided to go first with the few words he could say before ending this right here.

"If I could, I would sing you to sleep... Just remember, you will always burn as bright." Tears began to fall from his eyes as he gently placed a soft kiss on (Y/N). He let go and began to walk away, glancing back and smiled.

It was Emil's turn. He held (Y/N) tight. He, too, whispered something in their ear. "With you, I will carry on." He smiled sadly and placed a soft kiss on their lips. When they parted, he showed a crooked smile and went away with his brother. That night was bittersweet.

Both brothers forgot the meaning of smiling after that. They had no reason to become happy, though it was something as little as this, it still hurt inside them. Even their other friends are affected by this, but this was something no mere talk could get out of them. The love of their life was dead, and they did not even know until it was way too late.

How could one feel in that situation?

-----------------------------------------

Yeah, I decided to be a devil, because I listened to way too much MCR. Woo, but at least I got an update, though I would admit that this was not like how I wanted it to be, but whatever. It's something I can work with.

Also, I decided, that once this book reaches 100 parts, I am going to stop writing one-shots for Hetalia. Don't worry, I have fanfictions you can read, and plus that's what I want to work on the most, since I am no longer interested in being in the Hetalia fandom.

Don't get me wrong, I love Hetalia, I just want to explore the other fandoms a little more. It's going to give me a new perspective on life, anyway, I guess.

Anyway, I will hopefully get another update worked on! Enjoy!