Canada x Reader

Maple Love

Hey, sorry if some of the characters get really OOC xD I just need to write before the idea flies away (~*^*)~ so enjoy!~

_________

Maple trees; the wonderful smell, the wonderful view. It was all wonderful. And a field of maples is a great place for one to clear their minds of any troubles and stress.

With your (h/l) (h/c) hair swaying gently in the autumn wind, you sat in the midst of the trees, just enjoying the breeze. You intake a few breaths and let it out as well.

You were too engrossed with the environment that you didn't notice Matthew coming up to you. He quietly sat down beside you and smiled softly, holding his bear close.

"Hey, (y/n)." He spoke, his sweet voice bringing you back to reality. You jumped slightly but shrugged it off quickly and turned your head to him. A smile was placed on your face.

"Hey, Mattie." You replied, leaning your head on his shoulder. He blushed a deep red but leaned his head against you, too. You guys stayed like that for a while, watching the sunset.

"Hey, Mattie. .?"

"Y-yes, (Y/n)?"

You leaned towards him, placing a soft peck on his cheek, causing him to blush harder. He averted his eyes, looking everywhere excpet for your eyes. You giggled and placed another kiss.

"(Y-y/n), wh- what- why..?" You couldn't help but giggle at his adorableness (Cause that is a word [right?] and cause he definitely is. Okay, continue)

"It's because I like you, Mattie." This made him turn his head to look at you. His violet eyes widened slightly, taking in what you had just said. You giggled more, making your (h/c) hair bounce slightly. You wrapped an arm around his shoulder, causing him to flinch sligtly but recovered, getting used to the feeling.

Both of your hearts beat wildly like horses in the wild. A rosy tint filled your cheeks as you stare into his peaceful eyes.

"(Y-y/n). . " Matthew leans in closely, closing his eyes in the process. You leaned in, too, while closing your eyes. Once your lips met, sparks went off inside. He licked your lower lip, wanting entrance. You gave him that entrance, causing him to smirk.

He inserts his tongue in your mouth. making the both you blush a deep red.

After a few moments of steamy kissing, the two of you pulled away, a strand of saliva connecting the two of you.

"(Y/n). .?"

"Yes, Mattie?"

"I-I... I..." You smiled slightly and kissed his cheek, knowing exactly what he was going to say.

"I love you, too, Mattie." And with that, you gave him another loving kiss.

_______

HAHA! writer's block finally hit me ._. Sorry this was so short, and kind of repetitive with the previous chapter xD

I promise the next one will be better. •3•

I know I said I won't take any requests, but I do take ideas. So, any would help me with my writer's block. Thank you and tune in next time!!

Kaira_chan<3